Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Sarah's 29

saraswati

Hey you like martha stewart type stuff.... Why not make a curtain to put over the sump area, should give the tank a cleaner look and depending on what you use quiet the whole thing down some.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey you like martha stewart type stuff....

:lol: :lol:

Tank looks good.

Rabbits are pretty cool...but I don't care much for the meat and they poop too much.

Chickens are tasty though and I think roosters are crazy looking.

Hey you like martha stewart type stuff.... Why not make a curtain to put over the sump area, should give the tank a cleaner look and depending on what you use quiet the whole thing down some.

This is brilliant. Done. Well, not actually, cause I'm at work. But when I get home...

Rabbits are pretty cool...but I don't care much for the meat and they poop too much.

Chickens are tasty though and I think roosters are crazy looking.

I actually got the rabbit for the poop, how crazy is that? It makes awesome free fertilizer, and I am all about the free. He is also a delightful poof ball, but that is just an added bonus.

Chickens are seriously tasty. I'm hoping one of my babies out of the last bunch is a rooster, I miss them :-(

Hope that bag of salt isnt open cause its going to be a brick and harder to mix later when you need to make sw.

HAHA didn't even think about that!

Hope that bag of salt isnt open cause its going to be a brick and harder to mix later when you need to make sw.

Totally is. I'll deal with that later. Something ate my favorite chicken tonight while I was at work and I am suuuuuuuuuuuuuper irritated. Nothing gets to eat my chickens except me, damn it! :angry:

That burrito was great!

If you didn't let them just run around all nilly dilly you'd be fine!'

AND you wouldn't have to sweep crap off your porch...

:lol:

el chupacabra?

Definitely!

That burrito was great!

If you didn't let them just run around all nilly dilly you'd be fine!'

AND you wouldn't have to sweep crap off your porch...

Burrito?

Yeah, they're penned up now. They're just soooo happy eating bugs and stuff everywhere... And I love watching them run up to you and follow you around. Oh well. It will be nice to have a ####-free porch.

If it was dark, I'd put my money on a coyote or fox. With daylight....hawk. Sorry :(

I'm thinking coyote. The neighbor next door said he saw one running after a rabbit the other night while he was on patrol (he's a sheriff's deputy.) I'm guessing not a fox, because every time I've had fox attacks they kill more than they can carry. #######s.

Sorry about all the extra fun you seem to be having but at least the tank is looking good. Nice job with the pump.

I'm thinking about scraping the paint off the back of the tank when I move. I always look at it from the side and think "Whoa! That looks amazing!"

Other than that, not much going on. Need to do some algae scraping and change some water.

I'm thinking about scraping the paint off the back of the tank when I move. I always look at it from the side and think "Whoa! That looks amazing!"

Wut? :huh:

saraswati
dang. thats alot of tats

Don't worry, they aren't all mine.

sarah got some mollies.

She's lame.

Yall can go suck it. I'll put whatever I want in my tank. Posers.

It can & in many case's will actually make it easier to do things like take pic's.

Just paint, wrap, camo the plumbing some how & it can look quite good. Personally I love my black background but have you ever seen tigarboy's tank.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=198581

Thanks for the link, that was a nice tank!

saraswati
Coming from the person with a saltwater tank putting freshwater fish in it?! :lol:

What I'm saying is that I'm going to put what I want in my tank, no matter what you guys think is cool. If you think they're lame, that's fine, don't put them in your tank. Otherwise, you can back up. I won't give in to your peer pressure ;)

Besides one that bit it in the power head, they're all fine. Other than that, no news!

Archived