Top Shelf Aquatics

Sarah's 29

saraswati

Rabbit stew anyone? B)

haha, I think the rabbit is safe. I have eaten one of my chickens, but this guy is just too cute. Plus, he's mostly fur. Not a whole lot to eat!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
could be, everything else is from china nowadays

I still want to go to Baconalia. We could have fro yo before hand!

...when're we going again? haha

I totally want to go friday. I think we're going to make an incredipet trip too.

Ryan cheated and went today without you :P

Oh. Oh I know. I got a list of things he bought, and for how much. Turd. Now I want to gooooo. I want a blue porcelain REAL bad.

Baconalia was delish. Went to incredipet, but didn't find anything I couldn't live without :-( Oh the joys of budgeting.

Incredipet?! :o

Ryan got some killer deals, including like 3 blue porcelain crabs. I want one of those :angry: But they didn't really have anything. They did have some SERIOUSLY sad looking clown gobies :( I just wanted to buy and feed them all, poor things.

Well you should start going to the pet stores often like Ryan! (and myself included)

Maybe I should not live almost an hour away from them :-( Fml.

I want like 10 porcelain crabs. I got a blue one from blue zoo aquatics with my last order but I've only seen him like 5 or 6 times. It's badass to watch him eat though.

How much are they there? I had to spend like $15....yikes.

I bought a frogspawn and a challice on my way home from the gym cough cough.

You, sir, have a problem. :lol:

I want like 10 porcelain crabs. I got a blue one from blue zoo aquatics with my last order but I've only seen him like 5 or 6 times. It's badass to watch him eat though.

How much are they there? I had to spend like $15....yikes.

I think they're $8.99 at incredipet. Ryan said the blue ones seem to hide a lot more than the white ones. My white one never seems to leave my rics, I love him!

Archived