Cultivated Reef

WTF is this for? AC70 Media Basket!

inTank

so, is it ready for sale yet? why can't I see it on your website? will this work in a marineland HOB? can you do custom colors? will it cost less than $20 shipped? can I buy it now or do I have to wait till it's made? WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING US ANY INFORMATION?!?!?!

this thread is like all the nanotuners product threads, lol. :P

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, is it ready for sale yet?

You can't afford it anyway

why can't I see it on your website?

Hit F5, if that doesn't work CTL+ALT+Right arrow

will this work in a marineland HOB?

If you push really hard it might

can you do custom colors?

Is pink a color?

will it cost less than $20 shipped?

I can send you a box full of air pillows for $20

can I buy it now or do I have to wait till it's made?

payments at mediabaskets.com

WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING US ANY INFORMATION?!?!?!

Thank you for contacting inTank, LLC. Your questions are important to us and we strive to answer them in an efficient manner. At this time our inbox is full and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please try again later or use the new invention called the internet.

this thread is like all the nanotuners product threads, lol. :P

I concur. We make the pew pew pew they make the grrr grrr grrr

No with my money.....still want to know when the pre-order is

It started yesterday

I really wish in my business I could have this much fun with my customers. But they always get pissy when I make fun of them for wrecking their car.

YES!!!!!!! WHEN SHOULD IT BE HERE?

Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and delivery. Not responsible for natural disasters, weather delays, or nuclear power plant failures. Orders received in the year 2011 are subject to security screening and customs control by DHS. DHS has the right to hold your order for processing and can do so for no longer than 10 months. If your order is held by DHS for longer than 10 months you can request a release by sending a SASE to "DHS inTank Order Release Dept". PO BOX 854956, Milwaukee, WI 53225. Please include your tracking number, date of birth, social security number, DNA sample and your bank account number with routing. You can report shipping damage but only in the first 48 hours of delivery receipt. Shipping damage is subject to the international container rules sanctioned by a third party and regulated by the government of Slovenia. All rights reserved to product design, function, and manufacturing process. International and domestic patents may be pending. For English press one if you are hard of hearing or need assistance with TTY please mash the key board for assistance. For contest rules and regulations hit F5 on your keyboards. To enter without purchase send a SASE to inTank contest Dept". PO BOX 854956, Milwaukee, WI 53225 These statements have not been approved by the DNR or any other regulatory department. Use as directed.

RayWhisperer
Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and delivery. Not responsible for natural disasters, weather delays, or nuclear power plant failures. Orders received in the year 2011 are subject to security screening and customs control by DHS. DHS has the right to hold your order for processing and can do so for no longer than 10 months. If your order is held by DHS for longer than 10 months you can request a release by sending a SASE to "DHS inTank Order Release Dept". PO BOX 854956, Milwaukee, WI 53225. Please include your tracking number, date of birth, social security number, DNA sample and your bank account number with routing. You can report shipping damage but only in the first 48 hours of delivery receipt. Shipping damage is subject to the international container rules sanctioned by a third party and regulated by the government of Slovenia. All rights reserved to product design, function, and manufacturing process. International and domestic patents may be pending. For English press one if you are hard of hearing or need assistance with TTY please mash the key board for assistance. For contest rules and regulations hit F5 on your keyboards. To enter without purchase send a SASE to inTank contest Dept". PO BOX 854956, Milwaukee, WI 53225 These statements have not been approved by the DNR or any other regulatory department. Use as directed.
That ish looks legit to me.

Ok then

I want to do a black front, the rest in clear with a green shelf. Any reason why the sides should be black? With is clear you can at least see from the side what is going on with your media.

Black = more expensive than clear.

I want to do a black front, the rest in clear with a green shelf. Any reason why the sides should be black? With is clear you can at least see from the side what is going on with your media.

Black = more expensive than clear.

Wait, you actually want our input? You aren't just going to tell us it's the newest greatest thing and we're all idiots if we don't buy it? I'm perplexed.

And clear sides will be nice, but color makes everything prettier.

Wait, you actually want our input?

Crazy huh?

Seeing this thing in person the sides in clear look much nicer against the smoke filter shell. Plus there is some branding reasoning behind it.

OK AC20 People

what in the world do you put in this tinny little thing? I can get really small bags of chemi pure elite (3oz), of course have to get that water passing through filter floss. But gosh dang what in the world is this little box? I'm going to need a few ideas what you expect out of that filter say on your fluval edge.

Production Update:

I am 95% going to give the AC70 Media Basket the GO on Monday. What that means: It will be put on the production schedule, which isn't empty. There are currently 6 other products on that list, each taking on average 4-7 business days. I would like to get the AC70MR third on that list. I will not let current products to go on back-order (or for too long) so it is fluid.

The last Solana Pre-Sale whet very smooth so we can do that again, it's kind of a bookkeeping nightmare but that is why we are here. When I know a better lead time that can be posted we will get that on the site.

Oh cost.... It actually is cheaper than I thought. We are looking to be in line with other products that inTank produces :happy: Now the AC110 media basket will be another story. Got a design down for that today, prototype to come.

thadscottmoore

woohoo!!!! Monday sounds good to me! :D So, pre-orders accepted?

Production Update:

I am 95% going to give the AC70 Media Basket the GO on Monday. What that means: It will be put on the production schedule, which isn't empty. There are currently 6 other products on that list, each taking on average 4-7 business days. I would like to get the AC70MR third on that list. I will not let current products to go on back-order (or for too long) so it is fluid.

The last Solana Pre-Sale whet very smooth so we can do that again, it's kind of a bookkeeping nightmare but that is why we are here. When I know a better lead time that can be posted we will get that on the site.

Oh cost.... It actually is cheaper than I thought. We are looking to be in line with other products that inTank produces :happy: Now the AC110 media basket will be another story. Got a design down for that today, prototype to come.

Archived