Coral Vue Hydros

WTF is this for? AC70 Media Basket!

inTank

Is there a 110 in the works? :D

yes, details if you look back

have yall shipped them yet?

AC70 media baskets start assembly early next week.

That is this week

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol At first it was just WTF is this for, then some pictures and a lot of guessing which no one was right on.

Stevie, will you ever make something like this for the CPR HOB fuge, I have the medium

Thank you Phil

Stevie, will you ever make something like this for the CPR HOB fuge, I have the medium

Thank you Phil

Possibly, this is all very new right now and not what inTank has done in the past. I will keep that idea in mind thanks.

Media baskets are coming in.

We will try and get most of the pre-sale orders out tomorrow and we start with the earliest purchase. You will see an automated email when they do start to ship.

All pre-sales orders will be shipping today. You all have automated emails with tracking information.

YAY!! I cant wait!!!

I'm sure it's been asked but when are you going to have the ac50 version ready?

No date to report. We are working on the AC110 next but even that has no prototype yet.

TheUnfocusedOne
No date to report. We are working on the AC110 next but even that has no prototype yet.

how hard could it be?

"hmm.. I like this many holes..." :happy:

But I can't get one for the life of me :P

Want a ride on the inTank jet down to Girls Gone Wild Island?

Here are some of the contest pictures not edited. We will be updating with new pictures and video soon enough.

AC70%201.jpg

AC70%204.jpg

AC70%202.jpg

AC70%203.jpg

StevieT,

Thanks for the pics. I can't wait to get my media baskets.

I was wondering if GFO or solid carbon pellets could used in these media baskets. Is it possible to get a gentle tumble with these baskets?

Regards,

SeaSkull

ok so getting the layout strait, the Filter floss goes in the vertical chamber and Purigen and CPE (personal prefferance) goes in the horazontal chambers?

I was wondering if GFO or solid carbon pellets could used in these media baskets. Is it possible to get a gentle tumble with these baskets?

You can use pretty much anything in the basket. Water flow can be regulated by the filter intake tube, the basket forces water through media. I don't know how gentle it is that is going to be determined by what media and how you have the flow set.

I got the tracking number that it has been shipped out by ups. But unfortunately the tracking number you sent does not work or said it have no item shipout. Might could been a mistype on the tracking number.

Can u send me the tracking again? Thanks you're the best!

Archived