inTank Media Baskets

WTF is this for? AC70 Media Basket!

inTank

If you click on my signature I have some pics of how I have my media basket setup. I also have a detailed maintenance schedule information on purchase. Please feel free to pm me with any questions you have.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thadscottmoore
I'm getting an AC70 for my 10g soon. Very excited. Ditto on the relese date can't wait!

I am starting to think that StevieT owns some stock in Aqua Clear line of products! That is an ingenius idea! making money off the StevieT line and increasing sells of the Aqua Clear line of products- a double winner!!!

I know I bought an AC70 in anticipation of this release...

You should be selling AC70s on your website

Oh you know I will. Plus all the parts that go with them. I haven't decided when to start inventorying them but probably should start to stock up soon.

Maybe a discount if you buy a combo pack AC70 and Media Basket together.

Edit: the full package with heater, and filter media.

Double edit.

Maybe make some out of black acrylic too.

Maybe make some out of black acrylic too.

To block from view? When they are produced they will be all the same so color has to be designed in first.

To block from view? When they are produced they will be all the same so color has to be designed in first.

Yeah, I meant to hide the heater and equipment. In my head it would go with a black AC70, but I don't know how well a AC70 painted with krylon fusion would turn out.

Maybe these should all be black then with the green shelf.

Make one order clear and one order black. Put the black ones in the "Complete Package" only deals. Then if someone wants a black one they will have to go to you for all the stuff.

thadscottmoore

Now this sounds cool!

Maybe these should all be black then with the green shelf.

Make one order clear and one order black. Put the black ones in the "Complete Package" only deals. Then if someone wants a black one they will have to go to you for all the stuff.

screw that! I already purchased my new AC70! that is a bad idea!

when is this available! I just ordered a ac70!

soon

Ste VieT-

You patent this stuff right...

This thing is genius.

Thanks. :ninja:

how the hell did i miss this thread!?!??!?!?!?

Hidden in the inTank forum of doom

thadscottmoore

when you going to start taking pre-orders? I dont want to miss out and end up on a back log because the popularity of this device overwhelms the world as we know it!

soon

Thanks. :ninja:

Hidden in the inTank forum of doom

When I have the final version tested, know the unit cost on the production schedule there will be pre-order.

Lol

We need to tweak a few things then I will have a per unit cost. After that we can get them on the production schedule and will offer for pre-sale :)

Archived