Coral Vue Hydros

Dr.Eclipse's swagtastic 20L!

Dr.eclipse

new corals for 55! i suppose ill just my 20 gallon and 55 in one thread, ill just say in each reply which tank its for.

photo51.jpg

photo52.jpg

photo53.jpg

Xenia on back glass.

photo54.jpg

photo55.jpg

photo56.jpg

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks! i really like the black sand, everyone thinks it hard to keep clean but it really isnt. stupid people.

and the caroline had really taken off in the last 3 weeks, my rocks are just about covered! my tank is maturing!! :DDD

snowflake ell

caroline algae make a tank look so good it not even funny esp. with blake sand . my 90g had it till i had a relay bad algae blowem and im try to clean the rock so i have it for my 20g and 1.5g i sadly have to get ride of it

OMG. I know i'm late, but MARDERIAN!

im gonna be moving it to my 55 reef in the next couple of days. then im gonna get a purple fish or a pair.. (:

so do yall think ill be fine with 2 clowns and 2 purple firefish? ill be moving my mandrian to my 55, i dont think its getting enough food. so itll only be 4 fish. and if i do get a pair if i add them at the same time will it throw my tank out of wack? im up for any other ideas, id like paired fish that dont hide all the time.

so do yall think ill be fine with 2 clowns and 2 purple firefish? ill be moving my mandrian to my 55, i dont think its getting enough food. so itll only be 4 fish. and if i do get a pair if i add them at the same time will it throw my tank out of wack? im up for any other ideas, id like paired fish that dont hide all the time.

how big are the clowns and how long ahve they been in the tank?

yuup. just gotta come up with 60$, birthdays in 18 days so ill get my mom to buy them for me :lol:

my dads getting me a iphone 4...my iphone 3g in literally falling apart.

yuup. just gotta come up with 60$, birthdays in 18 days so ill get my mom to buy them for me :lol:

my dads getting me a iphone 4...my iphone 3g in literally falling apart.

my mom has a 4, she loves it

I wouldn't put 2 firefish in a 20L with 2 Clowns, even ones as little as you have.

I think you'd be okay adding 1 Firefish.

I have 3 fish in my 20L (2 Clowns, fully grown, and a McCosker's Wrasse) and it's too much of a bioload for the tank.

I'm gonna have to pick a fish to remove.

I wasn't thinking of agression, although I have no idea if Firefish coexist peacefully.

You should check into that, I know alot more about coral stuff than fish stuff.

I was thinking about it being too much waste for the water volume.

Forgot about the skimmer tho, what kind is it again?

Hmm.

I dunno, I guess it's kind of a borderline thing.

Check into whether you can safely house 2 Firefish together without aggression issues.

Archived