Cultivated Reef

Dr.Eclipse's swagtastic 20L!

Dr.eclipse

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no, just a standard 14 gallon tank.

its the tank i used first for my first saltwater tank

ok cool, you know what qwould be really cool?

divide it and have one side be devoted to a betta of your choosing and then the other devoted to a setain speices of FW shrimp...both heavily planted

ok cool, you know what qwould be really cool?

divide it and have one side be devoted to a betta of your choosing and then the other devoted to a setain speices of FW shrimp...both heavily planted

yeah, but i didnt want to spend much money on lighting and what not.

yeah, but i didnt want to spend much money on lighting and what not.

naw man it wouldnt be that much, just get a good T5, or T8 fixture and then get bulbs that promote FW plat groth (6500-7000 K)

yeah, i dont want to spend like 30$ on lights. LOL

wow...I spent $30 on my lights, above my 10, just do it already you big dummy, :P , one side betta, or other devoted speices of fish, then one side invert, whats the length of the tank?

ive got a nova current t5 fixture at my moms. but i dont know if my step dad still wants to use it or not.

ive got a nova current t5 fixture at my moms. but i dont know if my step dad still wants to use it or not.

DO IT!!!!!!!!! CALL HIM NOW!!!!!!! :ninja:

ill walk there tonight, he was using for a 5.5 planted tank but it started leaking so he put it all in the 29 gallon. and now the stuff is just chillin on the floor. lol

ill walk there tonight, he was using for a 5.5 planted tank but it started leaking so he put it all in the 29 gallon. and now the stuff is just chillin on the floor. lol

ok cool, then go on marine depot or another online shop and look for FW plant bulbs, then set it up....for the betta side I would go with some driftwood (ADA or favored vendor) and broad leafed plants, bettas have sensitive fins so they cant have their fins torn when the swimm through plants, I wuld go with Anubius and other broad leaf

on the other hand for the shrimp side I would do a mixture of rock and drift wood with all kinds of plants and moss, make hiding spaces so they can breed, what kid of shrimp might you be looking at?

and planted substrate form ADA IMO for this project

and you cann do more reaserch as you like too ;)

i will! do shirmp need a heater? my house is like 69-71 degrees. and do you know if goldfish can live with a heater? ive actually never kept goldfish. lololol

just got back from Mrcoral. got some awesome stuff!

maxi mini, 2 heads of torch, 3 frags of zoas, 2 mushrooms. for 80$

the torch was only 10$!!!

pictures when everything opens up! :D

Archived