Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Dr.Eclipse's swagtastic 20L!

Dr.eclipse

@ gats i was just up there and the blastos are 6-10$

they also have faiva frags(and the colony) a lobo for 70$ and the open brain.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ gats i was just up there and the blastos are 6-10$

they also have faiva frags(and the colony) a lobo for 70$ and the open brain.

Here's the pic. It a brighter green than that, my iphone just doesn't show it as well.

52e41c9a.jpg

I was over there earlier and got a blasto frag and favia frag and picked up the fromia they ordered for me.

The lobo and open brain are pretty amazing. If they are their much longer they might just find their way into my tank.

very odd looking shrooms, i like em'. when can we meet up?

id love to get that open brain, but i don't have money nor room! :lol:

so last night i was going to bed and i saw that my tank was extremely cloudy. i freaked out. i woke up everyone in the house(at 10:30pm) to ask if they had put something it the tank. all of them said they didnt.

i get home from school today and the water is crystal clear.

anybody have any ideas? snails getting it on? someone lying and dosing purple up?..lol

new scape! i cant get a good picture of it though, to show the depth and what not. all the pictures ive taken make it look really bad. ill see what i can do lol.

last night i f*ucked up pretty bad on the water change. i was filling a bucket with water and forgot to turn off the ATO so i was emptying the tank and the ATO was filling it with freshwater. the salinity got down to 1.015

ive got it back up to 1.023, but i ran out of salt so nothing i can do now.

do yall think a big change in salinity like that will kill anything? everything looks fine now, except the chalice which hasnt been doing so good sense i moved it to my tank.

missing candy cane. found em' a bit too late...

photo31.jpg

new fts!

photo30.jpg

photo29.jpg

photo28.jpg

im pretty sure my pistol shrimp is taking my unglued frags into his lair! i found the green ric, and the next morning it was gone!

@ mini, no they the same ones. they just colored up soooo well! like i can believe how much better they look from when i bought them.

@da i have no clue what that means lol

Those are very nice clowns...mine wont have a lot of black when I get them but it will develpo...just look up Rod's Onyx clowns.

Edit: What kind of powerhead is that?

I like the new scape just fine.

You may have problems with the Chalice after your salinity accident, hopefully everything else will be ok.

That's a HUGE salinity swing in a short while.

Those are very nice clowns...mine wont have a lot of black when I get them but it will develpo...just look up Rod's Onyx clowns.

Edit: What kind of powerhead is that?

thanks man. i got them already paired at my lfs for 45$

i dont know which one you talking about, but theres a hydor 425 nano, and a hydor 750.

I like the new scape just fine.

You may have problems with the Chalice after your salinity accident, hopefully everything else will be ok.

That's a HUGE salinity swing in a short while.

yeah, the chalice is pretty much ####ed, the center is turning brown with a few white spots, and on the edge theres a 1X2 cm wheres its completely dead.

and now a i have a huge ammonia problem! likr .6 fuuuuuccccccck!

and everything eles is reading zero, i dont get it...

tank crash waiting to happen!

got any ideas on way is spiked in less then 2 days(last time i tested) even right after a water change. im gonna do daily 1 gallon WC and monitor.. hopefully nothing dies!....well the chalice is pretty much done in for. but it might recover!

Well you have dead/dying tissue from the chalice and dead tissue from the other coral you found the skeleton of, as well as a few other things that are MIA that may have died.

All of those together could cause the ammonia levels you are seeing.

Do you have any carbon in use in a HOB or something?

If not, this would be a really good time to add some or replace old carbon with fresh.

The salinity shift may have killed some things too.

I would personally recommend the use of carbon and another WC (more closely monitored this time).

GL.

Well you have dead/dying tissue from the chalice and dead tissue from the other coral you found the skeleton of, as well as a few other things that are MIA that may have died.

All of those together could cause the ammonia levels you are seeing.

Do you have any carbon in use in a HOB or something?

If not, this would be a really good time to add some or replace old carbon with fresh.

The salinity shift may have killed some things too.

I would personally recommend the use of carbon and another WC (more closely monitored this time).

GL.

yeah, i know the sandsifting goby is dead, in my tank..i cant find it.

the stupid pistol shrimp is taking my unglued frags to his liar.

i was running carbon, but i stopped. ill turn the filter on today.

i wouldve heard the ATO but i was blasting "a perfect circle" in my room.

i only realized what was going on until the bucket was full and the tank was only 1 inch low.

i was taking out some rock at the pistol shrimp fell in my hand, i about pissed my pants i was so scared lolololol

thanks man. i got them already paired at my lfs for 45$

i dont know which one you talking about, but theres a hydor 425 nano, and a hydor 750.

the one in the pic with the clowns

yeah, i know the sandsifting goby is dead, in my tank..i cant find it.

the stupid pistol shrimp is taking my unglued frags to his liar.

i was running carbon, but i stopped. ill turn the filter on today.

i wouldve heard the ATO but i was blasting "a perfect circle" in my room.

i only realized what was going on until the bucket was full and the tank was only 1 inch low.

i was taking out some rock at the pistol shrimp fell in my hand, i about pissed my pants i was so scared lolololol

lolololol :lol:

the one in the pic with the clowns

that one is hydor nano 425, its just about completely covered in coraline!

new pets! :DDDDDDDD!!!!!

photo34.jpg

photo33.jpg

photo32.jpg

suger sliders! :D

there a mom and son, the dad past away 3 years ago.

i got them from my best friend who was moving to his moms and could bring them with him.

the mom is 8 years old and the son is 4 years old.

Awwwwwwwww so cute....iv alwYs wanted another pet <_<

these suckers are about 600-1000 a piece. haha!

i got em' for free though.

running poly-filter to help with the ammonia, ive been doing small water changes. its coming down a little.

new project, maybe.

ive have tons of tank crap lying around so i think im gonna start a goldfish "chi" tank.

the tanks been sitting in my room for about 4 months, doing nothing.

i derimmed it about 5 months ago. today i painted it. its now doing a week long leak test. fingerscrossed

photo37.jpg

photo36.jpg

photo35.jpg

Archived