• Last Reply

future zoanthid garden!

photo15.jpg

splitting shroom!

photo18.jpg

new toy im borrowing from my brother!

photo17.jpg

MY NEW PROJECT!

20 gallon long, planted fresh water tank!

photo20.jpg

chrome side? flippin sexy!

photo19.jpg

got some zoanthids! but im super pissed off, because i had to defrag the zoas and i lost one in the tank, the one i bought the god d@mn frag for!!! but i got 2 other different kinds, hopfully itll show up in the tank in a month or so.

@ MD that tank has been sitting in my room for about 5 months, empty. my dad wont let me set it up because of grades and he thinks im not responsible, because i refuse to walk downstairs and empty the bucket of saltwater in the street. lol.

did i major cleaning today, blasted rocks, cleaned sandbed extremely well, moved some corals off the sand bed...looks a lot cleaner now! :D

also tested the water, its perfect! besides the alk, witch is 11.2 but its been and 11-11,5 for like 4 months so i dont think its hurting anything..

got some zoanthids! but im super pissed off, because i had to defrag the zoas and i lost one in the tank, the one i bought the god d@mn frag for!!! but i got 2 other different kinds, hopfully itll show up in the tank in a month or so.

@ MD that tank has been sitting in my room for about 5 months, empty. my dad wont let me set it up because of grades and he thinks im not responsible, because i refuse to walk downstairs and empty the bucket of saltwater in the street. lol.

:lol: get your grades up mister

my other hobby! contact juggling!

im not nearly as good as him. but has mad skills!

That's cool

errg! i swear i have like 20 billion stomatella snails. but i suppose they help a lot with the cuc.

id like to have more black ones, they are pretty cool! but i only have 2.

anyone else have a plague of stomatella snails?

im sure theres a few thousand out there!

i added a chalice from my brothers tank, and my pistol shrimp wont stop covering it with sand!

im sure theres a few thousand out there!

i added a chalice from my brothers tank, and my pistol shrimp wont stop covering it with sand!

move the chalice up on the rocks off the sandbed

but i dont wonnnaaaaa! its really cool though, its purple with neon green eyes. about 5 inches across. takes up a good part of the sand bed.

Archived