ReefCleaners.org

The "Mini" World! PIX!(rimless 10g build)

Mini-Dude

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if D did what he said he was going to do. Can a person ebb revive PMs on an un verified account?

Every once in a while my mom will let me have something different.

It's always best to feed your pet a variety of foods. To promote health and a fine coat.

Nanotuners has an empty JBJ 28 for $150. I would have to piece it together and it would cost wwwaaayyy more. Should i just go with the package or piece by piece?

Wold thi stocking list for fish work?

1x pair of BlackandWhite Occ clownfish

1x Cherub Angel fish

1x Randell Shrimp goby

Is it a good list? Would it work for this tank?

Hmmmm I didnt think of that. I might justdosome plain O's first.

Thanks for not flaming me for spelling somethingwrong.:P

will the angel work i there?

The angel is for the 28G JBJ right? If so.. yeah i'm sure it will do fine in there, but if you plan on stocking your tank with coral, just know that it is possible the angel will pick at your coral. It could be perfectly fine for a year or two, but one day out of the blue it could start eating coral. In the wild the diet of these fish is coral, so they are unpredictable. Just keep that in mind.

Yeah I willing to take the risk. doesnt it only nip at SPS?

Coral in general. Polyps, softies, LPS.. Whatever it feels like at the time it chooses to feed. Angels have also been known to pick at clam mantles so beware of that if you plan to have any clams as well.

O ok.It will be either the angel or a blenny. What would youdo?

Personally.. The Blenny. They are very cool fish and have great personalities. I also could not see myself buying a fish that one day could turn on me and devour some coral. Not to mention the fact that i would have no place to put it until i could get rid of it, which is a hassle in and of itself.

Go with a starry blenny. God those things are freaking awesome.

Archived