Coral Vue Hydros

Mr. Aqua 5.2 gallon VERTICAL build thread

Klink67

Seamonkey84
Wow! If you ever have any available let me know. Those are some really nice nems!! I would be interested in a green one and the purple one. That purple one was the same color I had. Nice tank! It seems there are more and more people making mini carpet tank.

I wish those green ones were maxis lol. Those are green fuzzy mushrooms, though they do take small foods. I have my supplier keeping an eye out for me and he comes through every time. My teal one came out of hiding today and is on the top edge of the rock wall. I feel lime I should up it to a standard 5.5 gallon. If the bookshelf tank we sell at Petco was at least acrylic instead of plastic, I would have started with that. I like having a small tank but laying 4 lbs of LR is annoying. I'm looking for a lavender, lime green and yellow, but can't afford reef gardener prices.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah its much better to find someone local that has has them. I have another guy I will go to in a few months that has 23 different colors of maxi mini.

Seamonkey84

The guy I've been ordering from is more or less local to me in maine. $20 overnight ground shipping or a 6 hour drive round trip... He's basically my online lfs. I've gotten all my maxis and most my acan and Sps through him, Cultivatedreef.com very good guy to work with. But don't you be getting all my good ones. Check out his wysiwyg for the prime picks, and if you let him pick you'll get better price but still always beautiful; I've seen his collection and he's always getting new ones.

Nice, I have been to portland, maine to visit my aunt and to bar harbor on vacation. Maine is a beautiful state.

I need a macro ID I now have several strands of this stuff growing in my tank along with hair algae. I know this is different than hair algae and it looks very nice.

IMAG0099.jpg

Also looking to buy some chaeto and gsp because right now I dont have any. I figured the only coral I would do would be gsp because it looks nice and will grow fast. Since I dont have any snails or chaeto the hair algae is getting out of control.

Nice, I have been to portland, maine to visit my aunt and to bar harbor on vacation. Maine is a beautiful state.

I need a macro ID I now have several strands of this stuff growing in my tank along with hair algae. I know this is different than hair algae and it looks very nice.

IMAG0099.jpg

Also looking to buy some chaeto and gsp because right now I dont have any. I figured the only coral I would do would be gsp because it looks nice and will grow fast. Since I dont have any snails or chaeto the hair algae is getting out of control.

Bryopsis.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived