inTank Media Baskets

FS-Lots Of Macros!

keydiver

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TTT....I'm shipping out an order tomorrow if anybody still wants to get in on that trip. I still have plenty of stuff available.

I'm interested in your macros but I'm a little worried about shipping them to Phoenix in 100+ degree weather. Have you shipped any to Az during the summer? And how did everything do?

Also, I didn't see the price listed for your codium.

I'm interested in your macros but I'm a little worried about shipping them to Phoenix in 100+ degree weather. Have you shipped any to Az during the summer? And how did everything do?

Also, I didn't see the price listed for your codium.

Hey there, Codium is $7. I have never shipped to Phoenix in the summer, but I have been shipping other places all summer without any problems such as California, Texas and Oregon. IME, macros don't mind heat, and I doubt they would ever be left in direct sunlight.

What all you have available?

Hey there, I have pretty much all the same stuff available. I have-

Halymenia/ flame

Titan

codium

caulerpa serrulata

caulerpa prolifera

caulerpa brachya ( I doubt anybody wants this)

red grape caulerpa

I still have plenty of stuff available I can ship out next monday for all orders that i get a day or two beforehand.

Halymenia/ flame

Titan- this is very limited right now, lots of people have been asking for it.

codium

caulerpa serrulata

caulerpa prolifera

caulerpa brachya ( I doubt anybody wants this)

red grape caulerpa

drunkenmonk21

Hey Key, what does the caulerpa brachya look like. I cant seem to find a pic on the net. Also how much for halymenia and prolifera shipped to 62704

Hey Key, what does the caulerpa brachya look like. I cant seem to find a pic on the net. Also how much for halymenia and prolifera shipped to 62704

Shipping is going to be $8.60, halymenia is $10 and prolifera $3. They total would be $21.60. I will give you the brachya for free. It sends out horizontal runners with short rigid leaves. It's pretty invasive, but if you just put it in a section of your sandbed, it would be easy to keep in check.

-Tim

Rabidgerbil38

I bought some of these macros a couple weeks ago and everything arrived alive and seems to be doing well in my tank. the bags had leaked some in transit, but no harm no foul. Thanks for the prompt business keydiver!

I bought some of these macros a couple weeks ago and everything arrived alive and seems to be doing well in my tank. the bags had leaked some in transit, but no harm no foul. Thanks for the prompt business keydiver!

Thanks man, I was looking at your tank yesterday. Beautiful work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived