Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS-Lots Of Macros!

keydiver

:) Hi there..... what have you got available for our macro pleasure :) ?

And will you ship to zipcode: 34450?

Thank you :)

You've been PMed with the deets.

TTT

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Chelle's Ocean

Thanks for the Algae! The red grape caulerpa "pops" in color in the tank :) Can't wait for it to multiply.

Feedback : excellent- will look forward to future purchases :)

man street sharks were awesome

RIGHT!!?! Nobody remembers them!

Thanks for the Algae! The red grape caulerpa "pops" in color in the tank :) Can't wait for it to multiply.

Feedback : excellent- will look forward to future purchases :)

Thanks for the feedback Michelle! Glad everything arrives happy and healthy.

man street sharks were awesome

+1. The only thing good about being born in the 80's was the cartoons we got to grow up with.

Happy Independence Day! Hahaha

TTT.

I have lowered the price on red titan because I have a good amount of it and I need to clear some out. Also, I still have galaxia rugosa, caulerpa prolifera, and red grape caulerpa available.

I can also begin to sell small portions of blue ochtodes for $10, it will be a starter clump. Don;t worry, these guys grow well.

TTT.

I have lowered the price on red titan because I have a good amount of it and I need to clear some out. Also, I still have galaxia rugosa, caulerpa prolifera, and red grape caulerpa available.

I can also begin to sell small portions of blue ochtodes for $10, it will be a starter clump. Don;t worry, these guys grow well.

my tank gets filled tomorrow! i hope to be able to buy from you soon.

bump! I have codium available for $6 for a good portion. I also still have red grape, titan, galaxia rugosa, and small clumps of ochtodes available.

Hey I'm interested in the codium, red grape, galaxia and ochtodes... sending you a PM.

All pms have been replied

drunkenmonk21

Macros arrived today all in great shape!!! Great packing, thanks a bunch. Ill post some pictures of them in my tank later tonight!!

Josh

Salttank137.jpg

Salttank135.jpg

Salttank139.jpg

Salttank136.jpg

2 days shipping in 95 degree weather and still look good!

Hope these pics arent to big.

Thanks for adding the codium to package too :D

Macros arrived today all in great shape!!! Great packing, thanks a bunch. Ill post some pictures of them in my tank later tonight!!

Josh

Good everything arrived healthy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody, I still have red grape, codium, and Titan available. I probably have enough halymenia for one portion, but the ochtodes need some time to recoupe.

Interested in the red titan, PM'd about it.

Pm Replied.

Also BUMP! I have enough halymenia now to start selling it again. The price is $14 for a 2-5 inch piece.

So in a nutshell, what I have available is- red grape caulerpa, codium, caulerpa prolifera, red titan, halymenia, and possibly an ochtodes portion or two. PM me if interested!!!

Archived