inTank Media Baskets

FS-Lots Of Macros!

keydiver

Just received my macros all very nice and packaged well. The pencil cap was particularly impressive. Thanks for the extra red grapes btw :)

Glad you liked it, it was my first time shipping :D.

While i'm posting, might as well BUMP that I still have red grape, halymenia, caulerpa prolifera, A little bit of titan, and I will have ochtodes once they grow out a bit more.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOP. I have a couple orders already for Monday so that's when I'll be shipping out. I still have halymenia, red grape, and caulerpa prolifera, and some titan.

bump for an edit on the stuff available, I have enough for another package of blue scroll and another package of branching coralline, plus i still have dragons breath, red grape, and caulerpa prolifera, and red titan.

BUMP for an updated list. I'm sold out of dragons breath for now(Gotta let my bush grow out a bit before i still fragging again), and sold out of red titan.

I still have blue scroll, red grape, branching coralline, and caulerpa prolifera, although i only have enough blue scroll for one more package.

I will be shipping out all orders on Monday so they don;t sit in the post office all weekend. HEAT PACKS AVAILABLE

I got my shipment of dragons breath today. Packaging was perfect, included a heat pack and a nice piece. Highly recommended. Will be buying more.

hey do you know where i can find some chaeto down here? all shops in broward seem to be out

Yeah I had trouble finding it also. Try calling exotic aquariums on bird road, they usually have a good selection of macros. Otherwise, just order from reefs2go.com if they still have the free shipping to Florida. Happy hunting

Caulerpa prolifera 5-6 inches- $5

Red grape caulerpa (botryocladia) 4-6 inches- $8

still available?

ygpm

I will have a lot more macros available once I set up my new 40g macro tank, which should happen in a couple weeks.

• 1 month later...

ok, I am selling some more macros. Unfortunately, I don't have anymore halymenia or blue scroll, but what I have for sale now is:

Red grape- I can give some nice sized portions of this, anybody who has bought this from me can testify to that.

Caulerpa prolifera- I have soooo much, so I can sell a ton for a bit more, or I can continue selling smaller pieces, just depends on what you want.

Red titan- I have a very limited quantity left.

Ulva- I have some growing out, enough for a few packs.

PM is key, let me know if you're interested in anything, and I can get you a shipping quote. Mainly trying to dull down on red grape and caulerpa prolifera, but will sell red titan and ulva.

ttt.....Due to my intense desire to clear out a lot of my c. prolifera, I will be selling it for really cheap while supplies last....I mean A TON of it for a little money. I lowered the price to $2 for a 10inch portion, but the portion will be wayyy larger than that, and I can ship multiple quantities depending on what you guys want. Other stuff is still available too.

TTT, I will see if anybody is interested in alarge portion of c.prolifera, because i'm getting no interest at all. I will sell and entire sandwich bag full for $13....that is A LOT of caulerpa, or I can sell snack baggies for $7 each. LMK

Still have Red Grape Caulerpa and Red Titan left? I'd be interested in those two.

Yes, still have both. Send me a pm with zip and/or paypal for a quote

Put up a bunch of new stuff! Let me know if you want anything!

Yes, still have both. Send me a pm with zip and/or paypal for a quote

Put up a bunch of new stuff! Let me know if you want anything!

YGPM. omgomgomg

Archived