Coral Vue Hydros

FS-Lots Of Macros!

keydiver

I know I'm probably bothering you by now, but could you possibly post some pics of the macros? I'm particularly intersted in the galaxia rugosa but google didn't come up with anything except a paragraph from reef cleaners on Galaxaura rugosa. Is that the same thing?

Yeah, that's the same species of macro. Here is my mother colony of it, this was taken a while back however. Disreggard those flatworms, my tank has been flatworm free for months now.

pictures028.jpg

And codium for squared- Mine is a lot lighter and more branched now just because I moved it to my new tank with more intense light and less flow, but still the same macro. Looks different depending on light and flow like all other macros to be honest.

40gmacrotank9-6-11018.jpg

Also, for reference, here is my red grape. You can see the red titan in the top left corner and the ochtodes in the back,

finalvivandtankupdate006.jpg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump. I have a lot of red titan I need to sell so the portions will be generous. Same goes for red grape. Trust me, these will be nice sizes. The other macros will be sizes similar or larger to the ones specified.

When do you expect to have gal. rugosa available??

I don't think it will be available for a while, if my small colony does make it. I put it through a tank move and it's slowly withering. I would hate to sell something that's not healthy, so I just cant guarantee when it'll be available. Sorry for all those who have been asking about rugosa

bump, I have reduced the price of my red titan to $12 and red grape to $10. I have a lot of macro right now and need to sell some so the portions will be generous. I have halymenia, red grape, red titan, codium, caulerpa prolifera, a bit of c. paplisodes.

altolamprologus

Just received my shipment today. The bags leaked a little, but other than a bit of die-off on the caulerpa (which is to be expected anyway), the macros are in great shape. I was surprised at how generous the portions are, especially the red grape and codium. I would definitely order from this seller again.

Bump for a great seller :)

Just received my shipment today. The bags leaked a little, but other than a bit of die-off on the caulerpa (which is to be expected anyway), the macros are in great shape. I was surprised at how generous the portions are, especially the red grape and codium. I would definitely order from this seller again.

Bump for a great seller :)

Thanks again!!! I'm glad everything arrived safe and sound. Did you find the starter piece of red titan and florida gracilaria I snuck in there?

altolamprologus
Thanks again!!! I'm glad everything arrived safe and sound. Did you find the starter piece of red titan and florida gracilaria I snuck in there?

I did, thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

bump, I have small pieces of nemastoma available as well. 1" frag for $12

Also, I still have

red grape

codium

dragons breath

florida gracilaria

red titan

I am starting a new growout tank so I will soon have chameleon, fuachae, nemastoma, and ochtodes. But it may be a while as my growout has just been started up. In the meantime, my macros are going to be split so get them while I still have stuff available.

bump, I have small pieces of nemastoma available as well. 1" frag for $12

Also, I still have

red grape

codium

dragons breat

florida gracilaria

red titan

I am starting a new growout tank so I will soon have chameleon, fuachae, nemastoma, and ochtodes. But it may be a while as my growout has just been started up. In the meantime, my macros are going to be split so get them while I still have stuff available.

How much for a piece of Dragon's Breath shipped to 48374? Do you take Paypal?

Thanks!

is there local pick up?

Yeah man anytime you'd like to stop by i'm available for local pickup. I have some corals and stuff too that I would be cautious shipping if you're looking for frags too.

How much for a piece of Dragon's Breath shipped to 48374? Do you take Paypal?

Thanks!

Hi there. Shipping is $8.75 and dragons breath is $12, so total $20.75

What all do you have right now? Do you take paypal?

I listed the stuff available about 2 posts up. Sorry no ochtodes, fauchae, or blue scroll right now for all those asking

I only accept paypal as it protects both he seller and the buyer.

Archived