Innovative Marine Aquariums

Crooks Clownfish

crooks

I am going to put this thread up to show some of my fish and help me keep track of when I got these fish paired up. I am currently working with Oscellaris, Snowflakes, Black and Whites, Onyx, and Picassos. I suck at taking pics and my camera is junk.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S.A. Snowflake

Male 6-9 months Female unknown, paired 10-1-10, spawning

IMG_1124.jpg

ORA B/W

pair 1.5 - 2 years, acquired 3-1-10

IMG_1117.jpg

ORA Snowflake

male 1 year old Female unknow, Paired 10-1-10, spawning

IMG_1116.jpg

I had to take pics of them sleeping to get them to hold still.

Onyx

Rods male 2 years old Female unknown paired 12-12-10

IMG_1173.jpg

Picasso

Doni male WC Female ages unknown, acquired 12-11-10, spawning

2010-12-11183219.jpg

Only three out of those nine pair are spawning in that tank right now. Two snowflakes and a picasso. I will pull a snowflake nest this Friday. The other snowflake and the picasso spawned today. I am pissed because the picasso laid their second nest on the back wall.

• 4 weeks later...

I worked almost a week straight with the snow. Then my cable and internet has been down for four days. Today I wake up to see my male Picasso has jumped into another tank and been beaten to death, awesome. I am on the lookout for a new male now.

sorry to hear about the jumper. i hate when they do that. someone else had a jumper so that made me get a screen for the top right away so it doesnt happen to me.

your babies are awesome. i hope my Rods onyx babies do that when they hatch and i can get them to survive past meta. hehe

fish balls 4 teh win

• 2 weeks later...

Plumbing sucks I never have everything I need and I dont figure that out till the store is closed. One day I will have some grow out tanks set up and plumbed together.

Pics at about 2 months. I wish I could get some pics of the ones that are almost all white maybe when they get bigger.

SDC11251.jpg

SDC11244.jpg

Archived