Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Topless 20k Halide BC14 Now With Reefbrite Actinics!

Formula462

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered an USHIO 20k to go with the reefbrite strip. this thing is gonna be blue as hell lol. I'll post pics when it gets here in three days.

got a shipment of two peppermint shrimp at Damn near eleven o clock last night. I was already falling asleep. I pretty much just dumped then in lol. one did not make it for sure, and the other probably wont either. this is why getting shipments super late when you are drinking and dozing off sucks.

when it warms up I can send you some

As much as I love birdsnests, I have to cut myself off from buying more. Mine are starting to grow into each other :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer though! Maybe in my next tank ;)

I had a 20k ushio, they just call it 20k when its really just a blue bulb. Their words.

Blue led plus blue MH bulb, madness!

man I got my bulbs today... got to tell you they don't really look all that blue. what gives lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday!

still haven't had a chance to stop at your store :mellow:

whats the address again?

M

Man don't even sweat it. The dude that runs that store now is a complete fraud. He is a conman and a sorry one at that lol. I mean honestly, just for fun you could go in there and pick his brain and pretend you're a noob. Bring your spoon though , cuz he is going to feed you some bullshit. Thank you for the birthday wishes though.

I need to change the thread title to 20k USHIO bc14 with reefbrite actinics.

Now I work back where I used to, except I'M the manager now muahaha

I need to change the thread title to 20k USHIO bc14 with reefbrite actinics.

Now I work back where I used to, except I'M the manager now muahaha

Where?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived