ReefCleaners.org

Topless 20k Halide BC14 Now With Reefbrite Actinics!

Formula462

Dang that little strip is briiiiigght! Looks sweet tho. Is that going to be your moonlight? Has a good glow. Nice frag tank btw.. Love the halides.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang that little strip is briiiiigght! Looks sweet tho. Is that going to be your moonlight? Has a good glow. Nice frag tank btw.. Love the halides.

Yeah that ReefBrite doesn't mess around. I'm actually gonna hang it level with the halide. It's the actinic supplemental lighting, definitely too powerful to be a moonlight lol.

It's pretty awesome looking in te pictures tho. Lets see one when you have it mounted with the halide on. That's gotta be soo effin bright in your room.

I am looking for a decent moonlight that I can mount on the arm of my 150 viper, I'm going to be using the halide on my 8g build. It looks like the reefbright might be overkill. I have seen some 3led moonlights that I may use. What is the length of that little led?

If I would just read a little before I ask Questions, You already said it was 15"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey whats happening? hows the store going? any good additions to the cube? peace.

store is going well. running smoothly. coral is looking great. someone stole my refractometers but other than that lol.

• 2 months later...

20130623_2140110_zpsec16988d.jpg20130623_214310_zps0ac67e25.jpg20130623_214054_zpsbc089b56.jpg20130623_214005_zpsb9b1ddc9.jpg20130623_213953_zpsb4d907b1.jpg20130623_213943_zps7f7e027c.jpg20130623_213929_zpsb19e7470.jpg20130623_213841_zpsadf8a97e.jpg20130623_213801_zps7eb1d943.jpg20130623_214301_zpsa5c66282.jpg20130623_214248_zpsbc652033.jpg20130623_214211_zpsdda9e914.jpg20130623_214139_zpsbd638c15.jpg

thought I would update. letting y'all know that I haven't let it crumble being busy at the store and all.

I got the cables, the ferules and the eye hooks. When I get home I will tarp the tank and screw them suckers into the ceiling. I WILL be drunk while doing this...

• 2 weeks later...
Coolhandreefer

Y'all see what I did there?

Actinic Spectrum LED + Halide=Win

LOL, looks great. Can you post a new FTS with the supplemental leds when you get a chance?

Formula462

LOL, looks great. Can you post a new FTS with the supplemental leds when you get a chance?

Yes, when I get home later I am going to have some sex and then clean it. I'll take pictures of both more than likely, but I'll post the tank pics here.

Yes, when I get home later I am going to have some sex and then clean it. I'll take pictures of both more than likely, but I'll post the tank pics here.

Lol. Less of the former and more of the latter! Fish > sex... ;-)

Formula462

Lol. Less of the former and more of the latter! Fish > sex... ;-)

wait, you do or do not want the other pics? cuz I would have to link you to a different forum...

lol jk....mebe

Brah, looks good how about a fts

Tonight I will yeah. It's REALLY hard to shoot now with that blue ass LED bar. I will have to get a new lens and filter soon.

Dnanoreefer

Nice to see some updates! Tank looks stellar! Soo clean. Your monti is becoming a giant!! The leather looks super happy as well. Nice work. Hope the sex was swell.

Nice to see some updates! Tank looks stellar! Soo clean. Your monti is becoming a giant!! The leather looks super happy as well. Nice work. Hope the sex was swell.

I just put like 5 emerald crabs in there because I felt sorry for a Blenny that was struggling at the store, but he was in a hole in a rock so I just took the whole thing...it had bubble algae on it. So you can see in the pics my Koralia is getting a nice bubble coat going on.

I will take some FTS with my real camera as soon as I can find my battery charger. I think it is buried with crap at the store.

Sex was a 5.4 .......on the Richter Scale

I just put like 5 emerald crabs in there because I felt sorry for a Blenny that was struggling at the store, but he was in a hole in a rock so I just took the whole thing...it had bubble algae on it. So you can see in the pics my Koralia is getting a nice bubble coat going on.

I will take some FTS with my real camera as soon as I can find my battery charger. I think it is buried with crap at the store.

Sex was a 5.4 .......on the Richter Scale

Awe... Thats about a normal time then huh... lol

Awe... Thats about a normal time then huh... lol

damn for some reason I thought Richter went only to 6.0

Lol I guess I should have researched before joking.

5.0–5.9 Moderate VI to VIII Can cause damage of varying severity to poorly constructed buildings. At most, none to slight damage to all other buildings. Felt by everyone. Casualties range from none to a few.

still, sounds impressive enough.

damn for some reason I thought Richter went only to 6.0

Lol I guess I should have researched before joking.

5.0–5.9 Moderate VI to VIII Can cause damage of varying severity to poorly constructed buildings. At most, none to slight damage to all other buildings. Felt by everyone. Casualties range from none to a few.

still, sounds impressive enough.

One night with my wife was so frisky we broke the whole bed...... I'm kinda proud of that one.

Archived