Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Wints Picotope with sump

Funktastic Wint

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funktastic Wint
better get a mask and snorkel with a drywall scraper to clean that beast.

definitely.

omg have u seen the big mag float cleaners? theyre like as long as your arm. i think its the magfloat 500 its crazy. they ship with a block of wood inbetween the magnets.

bwoodward0012

just wanted to add some more traffic to your thread.... nice tank by the way. how you liking that par38? i was thinking of ordering the same one. what kind of color do you get (like 14k or something?)

Funktastic Wint
just wanted to add some more traffic to your thread.... nice tank by the way. how you liking that par38? i was thinking of ordering the same one. what kind of color do you get (like 14k or something?)

thank you

i love this bulb. its not too blue and its not too white. its a good 50/50 bulb colorwise. maybe it leans a little to the blue side if you arent used to leds. i like this light a lot and my zoas are multiplying so im happy

bwoodward0012

im lookin to similar color to my breeder, white enough to look natural but blue enough so the colors pop (running 39w ati 3 blue+, 2 aquablue special 12k, and 1 purple+), so this sounds perfect... too bad they are out of stock right now.

Funktastic Wint
im lookin to similar color to my breeder, white enough to look natural but blue enough so the colors pop (running 39w ati 3 blue+, 2 aquablue special 12k, and 1 purple+), so this sounds perfect... too bad they are out of stock right now.

yep i reccomend it. hopefully they get more soon

Funktastic Wint
yep i reccomend it. hopefully they get more soon

im not banned anymore!

ill do what i want!

im not banned anymore!

ill do what i want!

what do you ppl think of cryptic fuges on a small scale for a small tank

Funktastic Wint

ive noticed a lot of white specks that i suspect are spirorbid worms or small barnacles. (will need to investigate)

Funktastic Wint
Dude did you drop a mushroom bomb in your tank or maybe some anabolic steroids?! seriously, how’d that happen? I like it.

hi thanks i actually didnt even buy any of those. there were initially about 5 of them and over 2 years they exploded under the pc lighting to probly about 1000. im selling those rocks if ur in cali :P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived