Pod Your Reef

Acan thread

reef keeper

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found some pics of acans I had in the past...

DSC01469.jpg

acan2.jpg

I regret getting rid of this one. I decided to downsize to 1 Acan colony to let the colony overtake a rock and get large and picked the one I posted a pic of earlier.

DSC01464.jpg

Cool^ Oh and the fruit loops zoas are nice to!!! How fast do they grow?

was that at me? If so thanks, but I literally just got them on friday (9-17), don't know about growth rate yet, sold them as tri-color zoanthids. Prices were awsome so i got all those at once. except the green and red which is the one i've had almost 2 months. I feed them almost every other day... is that too much? I switch between brine shrimp and mysid. Thinking about trying krill on the bigger polyps...

Here's a couple quick photos of most of mine. The echinata was obtained today.

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

I need to get better w/ these top-down shots.... this was my first shot at it. (my tank has a curved-glass front, so most photos turn out less than ideal, especially with corals further from the glass. Figured I'd take a whack at this top-down business... )

was that at me? If so thanks, but I literally just got them on friday (9-17), don't know about growth rate yet, sold them as tri-color zoanthids. Prices were awsome so i got all those at once. except the green and red which is the one i've had almost 2 months. I feed them almost every other day... is that too much? I switch between brine shrimp and mysid. Thinking about trying krill on the bigger polyps...
Yeah! really you don't have to feed the zoas they'll still grow.

Going postal: sweet!!!!!

Gatsu77: gorgeous what are the names? Got to get some!

Can u feed acans krill?

Archived