inTank Media Baskets

Acan thread

reef keeper

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, there is already a zoa/paly thread. Bird made it.

Definetly do an SPS thread!!!

'Looking great guys!

I love those colonies Neb.

Just posted the first clamoff thread and SPS is up right now, this is going to be awesome!!!!

Oh and thanks ben know i want to goto mr coral even more. Nice BTW.

I love those colonies Neb.

Thanks AM.. I fell in love with acans after getting those. Oceans Direct up here sells them for $35 for a full 6+head mini frag. They have three more color varients I am considering getting. lol.

Nice acans everyone. Acans are quickly becoming one of my favorite corals. I swear if I wasn't broke the whole bottom part of my tank will be an acan carpet. Haha.

Anyway, here are some of my acans that I have photos of. I have more but I haven't had much time to take some photos lately.

4743903963_aee813aec6_o.jpg

4743903051_c51fa79e93_o.jpg

4744540854_fb8d016bb0_o.jpg

4743902817_dcb8b0cc63_o.jpg

4744541080_0cc7071017_o.jpg

4743903837_9fa0d424ab_o.jpg

4744541548_e8df0fbfc2_o.jpg

I hope more people contribute. I love looking at acans.

Everyone has such beautiful acans!! omgomgomg

Except you! :P

Cold!! :mellow: JK Same here im acanless

Nice acans everyone making me drool even more.

Nedthet thats what im afraid of im addicted to zoos and zoas right now i dont know if i could handle two addictions at once.

Cold!! :mellow: JK Same here im acanless

Nice acans everyone making me drool even more.

Nedthet thats what im afraid of im addicted to zoos and zoas right now i dont know if i could handle two addictions at once.

I had one acan frag for the longest time then I started getting a few more and more. I quickly got addicted.

This is my only one so far, wanna get more but since getting a reef tank I have become patient and I am happy watching this one grow.

003.jpg

Nice. I'm glad you can have that kind of patience. I think what did it for me is that I started discovering all the crazy rainbow morphs. I got addicted to the different colors and morphs that I just had to keep getting more everytime I see something different that I don't have. Anyway, now I can be patient cuz I'm broke. Haha.

Im already adicted, problem is the wife isnt. :lol:

Haha. I feel you. That's why I'm pretty much broke cuz my wife won't let me spend anymore money on my tank. I can only use my monthly allowance now and I'm using that to payoff the credit card bills that I racked up with my addiction. :(

Archived