Coral Vue Hydros

Acan thread

reef keeper

Reeftankguy: Wow they are gorgeous and i can see the ones in the back a little. what kind of light are they under?

Plainrt: Thats after the bad crach! Nice collection

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jessegarcia28
Reeftankguy: Wow they are gorgeous and i can see the ones in the back a little. what kind of light are they under?

Plainrt: Thats after the bad crach! Nice collection

HERE ARE MINE. IT IS AN ADDICTION....

DSC03128.jpg

DSC03274.jpg

Well I Slapped my 20" NEP on the tank just to see... I normaly have my CREE fixture on this tank...

The NEP is running 6 of NanoTuner's 18" T5vho :bowdown: UVL-R's... 4- 454's, 1- IndigoSun, 1- SuperA B)

They are Sweet! And so are the Acan's

Wow! Dutch those are amazing! omgomgomg:bowdown:

I am no longer acan-less, but I have no camera to take a decent pics of them :tears: Almost as bad as not having an acans at all! :(

What kind? Hmmm... Acan Lords? :lol:

I don't remember if they have a trade name, I picked them up from a guy locally who had gotten them off Cherry Corals, I think they were called skittles or rainbows or something like that. When I got them they were mostly just green (were under PCs), got them under some halides and fed them a bunch, and the colors took off.

here was one of my favorite ones i had but lost in crash.I did get another frag of it from person i sold frag to when i first got it but has not colored up same under the halide lighting.Another good reason to spread your corals around with others.Im glad i could get a piece back in my collection.

100_2211.jpg

Gorgeous and yeah thats what im trying to do because im getting sort of a rare collection of zoas and im affraid if the tank crashhes ill lose everything and not be able to get it back so i share frags with local reefers.

One I saw online and cant decide if its photo-shopped or not, regardless, I would hang a poster of it up on my wall at home if I could get it big enough

post-55725-1283551284_thumb.jpg

One I saw online and cant decide if its photo-shopped or not, regardless, I would hang a poster of it up on my wall at home if I could get it big enough

post-55725-1283551284_thumb.jpg

The owner has blue hands...

The owner has blue hands...

He might have been holding his hand in the water a long time for all the photog's lined up to snap a pic of this finest of the Fine Acan! That is why his hand is blue! :lol:

Not even a good 'shopped pic either!

He might have been holding his hand in the water a long time for all the photog's lined up to snap a pic of this finest of the Fine Acan! That is why his hand is blue! :lol:

Not even a good 'shopped pic either!

No...

I don't even like the colors, but I suppose you could sell your light after buying the acan.

Archived