inTank Media Baskets

My current 10g

skipnyc

unfreaking believable! I was looking at your tank last night on reef central... I thought you mentioned it was going to be torn down. anyways beautiful tank.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thisanthrope

unfreaking believable!  I was looking at your tank last night on reef central... I thought you mentioned it was going to be torn down.  anyways beautiful tank.

Yup....it is going to be taken down when I have the other tanks ready....probably not going to happen for another 2 months though. And thank you. :)

Originally posted by Kain

all i can say is.... "wow"

do you dose your tank at all?

Thank you. I dose very sporadically when I am not too lazy. Kalkwasser from the Kent drip bottle.

how is it keeping htat coco worm? ive heard they are difficult but ive been wanting one for a while now.jsut havent researched them too much

Originally posted by skipnyc

And some zoanthids;

6533ZooMountain.jpg  

Not only is this an amazing shot- it's also very artistic as well. A quality photo- very nice! In focus, and it's got nice dimension, and, with what I assume was a feather duster in the background has nice contrasting lines. A+ Picture...

...As for you tank- it's definitely an A+ as well, but I can't say it's necessarily my favorite, I like zoos, but not a tank full of just zoos, and that's what your tank is filled with. But that's just personal opinion- I'm not dishing out hate on your tank- it rocks! Just not my style ;) Awesome job!

Dude! That is one insane nano! Good inspiration for me, since I will be starting a new 20H. Keep up the good work and update us on how things go down the road. :woot:

Your tank is just amazing :)

Of course it is still young, please give it all of the care it needs in the next months and years!

Good luck!

Keep us updated in the next months!

Enrico

tearing it down?? why not just ship it to germany!!! seriously though, where did you get all those nuts-colored zoanthus??!! and why can't I find any like that....

Originally posted by Sting

I can't say it's necessarily my favorite, I like zoos, but not a tank full of just zoos, and that's what your tank is filled with.  

Sting,

Ya better have your eyes checked.......

I am thrill to have so much compliments on something I enjoy doing. Thank you so, so much guys and girls. Very, very uplifting. Someone please catch me when I fall when my big ballooned head pops!BeamUp.gif

Originally posted by moose12

Skip,  

Not to be too redundant, but WOW!!! Your tank is stunning! So what size are you going to move to? Thank you for sharing your beautiful tank.

I am thinking of another 10g and a 30'ish g. Thank you so much. :)
Originally posted by SLOreefer

how is it keeping htat coco worm? ive heard they are difficult but ive been wanting one for a while now.jsut havent researched them too much

It is doing fine so far. It's been in the tank about 6 weeks now. The other coco worm I have in the 55g tank has been there for about 4 months.
Originally posted by surfingelite

any of that you dont want?

LOL. :P

Originally posted by danano

That's a pretty wild 10g you got there Skip!;)  How long have you had the sps and how are the doing under 2x36w PC?

Thanks. I love your tank as well, all those beautiful acros. Wish I was in a tropical country. :) The first acro went in the tank about 4 months ago.
Originally posted by movingshadow

tearing it down??  why not just ship it to germany!!!  seriously though, where did you get all those nuts-colored zoanthus??!! and why can't I find any like that....

Haha....you guys have great lighting fixtures there though. If you go to the brand new zoanthids website, you'll find everything. It is still very new site, a day old, but it will be an awesome place for zoo lovers like myself. :)

Archived