Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cruz's Area 29 moving on to smaller and quiet things ...

cruzH20polo

Or.....

Stop resisting and just go 40B.

40b is the new 20l,

I just don't wanna buy new lights,

I have all the stuff to set up that 14" cube, Id just need the tank

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 14 x 14 x 14 is sweet!

You already got an overflow and you have the stuff for it.

Bring back the 20 as a frag tank (been thinking about that myself)

Problem with the 40 is drilling or using a HOB overflow. The rimless is sexy!

It's true

Oh I know ... im just trying to keep it within my limits finically and specially and temporally :D

Bring back the 20 as a frag tank (been thinking about that myself)

Problem with the 40 is drilling or using a HOB overflow. The rimless is sexy!

the 20l would make a perfect frag tank ;)

and I know, I did the drilling thing with the 29, its loud and more work than its worth on that size of a glass tank, and I do like the rimless!

sweet ...

ac 70 in the works

Im just waiting for the $$$ to get through paypal

figured out how im gonna hang the light and rig up the LEDs

probably gonna be setting up my 20l this weekend!!!!

ahh ... progress B)

slow ... tmo after I do my cDNA generations (Im almost done with my lab work, 4 more qPCRs and im on to writing) im gonna move everything to the 20l,

the payment on the 14" cube just went through so it'll get shipped out by friday

slow ... tmo after I do my cDNA generations (Im almost done with my lab work, 4 more qPCRs and im on to writing) im gonna move everything to the 20l,

the payment on the 14" cube just went through so it'll get shipped out by friday

Heh, PCR is annoying. I hated taking genetics when I was an undergrad. I had to breed fruit flies and crush their heads on chromatography paper as well as run their DNA through a gel. It was pretty gross.

Heh, PCR is annoying. I hated taking genetics when I was an undergrad. I had to breed fruit flies and crush their heads on chromatography paper as well as run their DNA through a gel. It was pretty gross.

PCR is annoying ... qPCR is a little better, its faster, and it gives you way cooler information

and luckly im not working on macrofauna, just bacteria collected on a .2micronfilter :D

At some point I want to get into coral/bacteria symbiosis, I think that would be really cool

boosted chemist
PCR is annoying ... qPCR is a little better, its faster, and it gives you way cooler information

and luckly im not working on macrofauna, just bacteria collected on a .2micronfilter :D

At some point I want to get into coral/bacteria symbiosis, I think that would be really cool

Dont sit here and complain about qPCR, my fiancee does it and her machine is set it and forget it, yet she still complains, you biologist complain too much. :o Try doing an ATRP living polymerization and then come talk to me

:P

All that biology mess is was over my head but it sure sounds badass.

I think the new tank will be awesome! I want to do a cube myself. Love the MH lighting idea too.

Dont sit here and complain about qPCR, my fiancee does it and her machine is set it and forget it, yet she still complains, you biologist complain too much. :o Try doing an ATRP living polymerization and then come talk to me

Hey, you chose to be a chemist so don't complain about that

in qPCR all the work goes in before you actually run the reaction, running the plate is a joke, but designing primer/probe sets that target specific clade groups is another thing.

All that biology mess is was over my head but it sure sounds badass.

I think the new tank will be awesome! I want to do a cube myself. Love the MH lighting idea too.

I get that a lot ...

and thats what Im thinking I can't wait for it to get here!

In other news ....

the 29 has been entirely broken down ....

everything right now has been moved to back to the 20l

this tank was much less fun than I had anticipated but oh well, moving on to the next tank

Archived