Cultivated Reef

Opera Populaire

Kazooie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and you feed weeds to them?

What? Squared, if you read posts carefully and think about what the words in them mean, you can answer your own questions and save your energy. :amgry:

Wow, I failed. :(

You did, Kazooie. You did.

Dump 5 gallons of fresh water on them to dilute the saltwater.

You do realize what your skimmer skims is salt water, and salty soil will kill sensitive plants? My mom used to dump all of my old saltwater on a small tree we planted to keep it watered, and it died. Then she realized the soil was saturated with salt. :lol:

Lol I used to dump my dirty water kinda by the side of the house, there was nothing growing there anyway, right? Like a week later my neighbor's rose bushes are almost dead oops :lol:

What? Squared, if you read posts carefully and think about what the words in them mean, you can answer your own questions and save your energy. :amgry:

:rolleyes::slap:

Lol I used to dump my dirty water kinda by the side of the house, there was nothing growing there anyway, right? Like a week later my neighbor's rose bushes are almost dead oops :lol:

Made me LOL. So funny. :lol:

Old sw works as a good weed killer (in areas you don't have desirable plants)

My mom figured that out and she makes me pour mine on weeds. :lol:

:lol:

Quick picture with no bother to make look good

IMG_2631.jpg

My acans look like that during the day. They won't retract their dang feeders! :lol:

well one of my favia has some GHA growing on the back :( it's ok though, not as bad as my lords. if i can bring them back to health, im not getting any more acans.

Yeah, and other algae too apparently.

Just the normal kind you get for wounds and stuff. It worked well on a couple rocks that went into the 5.5.

Yeah, and other algae too apparently.

Just the normal kind you get for wounds and stuff. It worked well on a couple rocks that went into the 5.5.

i will do some more research on this and perhaps try it.

No no no, 50 to 90 ;)

Ah, touchey.

It went from wherever I was extremely happy to here in like a week or two.

Archived