Pod Your Reef

Opera Populaire

Kazooie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Builder Anthony

I kind of like the little bit of drama.I find it amuseing and im sad that dr e got banned.People are differnt ages and i guess we could all just lighten up a bit and have a laugh or two.Post some pictures though cause i been on this page before and i still dont know what your tank looks like cause cant find a page with a picture.

:lol: It's awkward to get a good fts (which I still haven't) because of how it's placed in the room. But I'll try tomorrow. :)

omg????? WHat didi I misss? Dr.E? Permabaned???? I guess I could see why but I mean ouch. This place is comin donw hard on us!!!!! Fewww, glad that wasnt me! :D

Wooow. Dr. E definitely deserves the ban. This is why a bad name is made for all teens when just one or two acts up.

Ok, from now on, I want to drop this discussion. Anyone who posts about it anymore will be asked to remove it, and then reported if they do not.

This is still my tank thread, despite the loss of upgrades, but that will change soon.

Ok, cool. I will too. :)

Oh, and we're not supposed to talk about plotting N-R there, Nano-Paul sent me a pm about it. :)

Archived