Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Opera Populaire

Kazooie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orange Crush
Ok, from now on, I want to drop this discussion. Anyone who posts about it anymore will be asked to remove it, and then reported if they do not.

This is still my tank thread, despite the loss of upgrades, but that will change soon.

You're not a moderator. Report things that don't deserve reporting and I'll give you the suspension that Ray should have given you for your responses to Dr. E.

I'll get them soon. I still have a poo load of pictures to edit from my trip. :lol:

Though if your interested in trading, I don't plan to do any shipping until Next spring. :)

I got some corals today...

1 teal polyped birds nest 1/2 inch just starting to encrust

1 purple/brown mystery sps that looks like it has potential to be something good. Heavily encrusting, and several stubs about 1/2 to 1 inch tall

A couple mow hawk zoas HHing on the mysteries sps :)

I'll get pictures in the morning, a long with a couple close-ups like requested. :)

FTS = :wub:

Thanks! :)

pitchurs now plz

Just about to clean the tank, then will wait an hour or two, then pictures. :)

Edit: I saw my first sexy shrimp at the lfs yesterday... Now I want to set up the 5.5 again! :lol:

I'm thinking of doing that newpage/new picture thing that I've been seeing others do. Seems liek a great idea to get people to come. :)

Anyways, the two sps I got, Mohawk zoa HH's are in the frag tank right now, but might move one over later today. :)

IMG_2601.jpg

The one on the left is a lot more purple on the other side. Any idea what it is?

Edit: Direction fail :rolleyes:

I just dumped out about 1/2 a gallon of dark to light-dark skimmate :eww:

But the plants will probably enjoy it. :)

You do realize what your skimmer skims is salt water, and salty soil will kill sensitive plants? My mom used to dump all of my old saltwater on a small tree we planted to keep it watered, and it died. Then she realized the soil was saturated with salt. :lol:

Archived