inTank Media Baskets

Yoshii's 3 Gallon Pico Reef

yoshii

I would never sell a whole coral. Never!

I would have to keep part of it haha. Plus I wouldn't sell to people who have no clue what they're talking about lol.

Lol same here, but I always think, hmm, wouldn't this coral look nice in my other tank..or maybe I should start another colony of it on the other side of this tank..:lol:

I think my yellow clown goby is killing my blue polyp monti cap.. it's doing this weird "dance" thing over it and rubbing its belly on it.. you can see the damage on the monti :scarry: I thought, maybe it's a mating thing, except that they don't use flat little monti cap frags for mating, they lay their eggs on acros and "stick" coral. And I only have 1 ycg in the tank anyways. Weird. But I think that monti is ugly anyways :P

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

haha I bet I'll be doing that constantly :lol:

:unsure: Sometimes clown gobies will do that. Some people say they aren't reef-safe.

haha I bet I'll be doing that constantly :lol:

:unsure: Sometimes clown gobies will do that. Some people say they aren't reef-safe.

But I thought they only do that to "stick" corals, like birdsnest and acros? I have 2 frags of montis in the tank he's in currently, he only does that with the ugly flat one, doesn't go near my other frag.

Oh Cool :D

I'm hoping he'll be able to get food easier, and he's so small, I'm hoping I'll see him more if he's in a smaller tank.

Ohh btw, I think I'm going to go with a yellow tail damsel in this tank...so pretty

The total system volume is about 5 gallons if that helps

Sweet! On Both accounts :D

Thanks!

In this tank I decided not to go with a neon goby because I want something that is active and swims around in the front. And I'm not sure if I could find an aquacultured neon goby anyways :P

Neon Gobies are pretty active. Not as much as a damsel though!

Yeah, I mean like something that swims in the open, not a fish that perches on the rocks mostly.

animalmaster6

Mebbe :unsure:

But for the 125 I'm having

Firefish

Pearly Jawfish

Psychedelic Mandarin (When the tank is more established)

Sharknose Goby

Pair of ORA Tiger Gobies

Pair of Striped Coral Gobies

Greenbanded Goby

Plus a lot more small gobies :P

Mebbe :unsure:

But for the 125 I'm having

Firefish

Pearly Jawfish

Sharknose Goby

Pair of ORA Tiger Gobies

Greenbanded Goby

Plus a lot more small gobies :P

WOW are you going to have any other fish in there that aren't gobies?? lol

animalmaster6

haha!!

Desardjini Sailfin Tang

Mimic Eibli Tang

Royal Gramma

Red Spotted Blenny

Barnacle Blenny

Two Spot Bimaculatus Blenny

Firefish

Pearly Jawfish

Sharknose Goby

Pair of ORA Tiger Gobies

Greenbanded Goby

Dragonface Pipefish

3 Orange Lined Cardinalfishes

Pair of Ocellaris Clowns

Filamented Flasher Wrasse

Pink Streaked Pygmy Wrasse

Sunburst Anthias

I would skip the gramma. -_-

If you don't like that blue monti, you should send a frag of it up my way. I can't for the life of me find any monti cap at my Lfs. :( I could send you something?

I would skip the gramma. -_-

If you don't like that blue monti, you should send a frag of it up my way. I can't for the life of me find any monti cap at my Lfs. :( I could send you something?

Grammas are awesome :D just add it in later so it doesn't get too aggressive.

Lol it doesn't look very good at all, my goby has been bothering it. The poylps aren't even blue anymore :(

Oh, ok. I guess I can spend $70+ to get one and ship it up here. (Guilty yet? :P) No worry's, I think I know someone who can frag me a piece of orange for free.

Archived