Innovative Marine Aquariums

Yoshii's 3 Gallon Pico Reef

yoshii

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Revel your great ninja powers, oh great Sensey! Please? :P

Fine.

First, I used a camera to take pictures, then, I uploaded the pictures to the computer, then I edited them and ta-da! I got my sig :P

I really don't like how this one came out though. I found out it's much easier to work with darker colors/dark background. The squirrel and evaporating banana slug are annoying me lol

Can you post a link to the tutorial that you used? Or tell me how? I'll give anther stupid flower.

I didn't use a tutorial, sorry! Umm it would take a while to explain lol I did this sig different than a previous one because this one has lighter colors, on a lighter background. So do you want to make one using a darker background or pictures with dark colors? Like Jacob's? See how there's alot of black and dark colors, it's way easier than making one with lighter colors, like the one in my sig.

Hahaha that's ok, you don't need to give me anymore flowers :P

Epic Flail.

Hahahaha xD That made me LOL

:ninja:

Like yours. Yep, no flower for you! Besides, I think Mr. JacobNano has given you a couple "special" flowers. :haha: Ehh, to far.

Like yours. Yep, no flower for you! Besides, I think Mr. JacobNano has given you a couple "special" flowers. :haha: Ehh, to far.

:slap:

Psssh Mr, that is master to you! lol

L :ninja: L

FAIL NINJA

True ninja:

smiley_ninja.gif

Well then, alot of zooming and erasing xD Not much messing with the Layer Modes, like dark ones like Jacob's. Although for some things you can use the "path" (sometimes called pen) tool, makes it alot easier. Then use the magic wand tool, select the transparent area, Select>Grow Selection> 1-2 pixels, then Filters> Blur> Gaussian Blur, radius of 1-2, depending which looks best (it gives you a preview) and viola! A nice edge that isn't so sharp :)

Hahaha special ed flowers

Archived