Pod Your Reef

Animalmaster6's Official Nano Contest

animalmaster6

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

OK guys, i'm officially dropping out of the contest. Breaking down the tanks unfortunately. I'm going to post a nov. fts but that will be that last one :(

animalmaster6

Sending out PM reminders for the people who haven't gotten a FTS in. If I don't reply to your PM it's because I'm still sending them out!!

OK guys, i'm officially dropping out of the contest. Breaking down the tanks unfortunately. I'm going to post a nov. fts but that will be that last one :(

:( Really sad to see you go.

I'm out. Couldn't get ahold of an SD card reader (onboard one failed) with all the Halloween festivities I had with my kids this weekend, so I can't get any photos off my camera until tonight.

animalmaster6

just realized that this is a really short contest, not even year lol. oh well, I wont be winning this one then as i have planned my tank to grow for more than a year before looking like a tank (started with tiny frags).

doesnt mean im dropping though lol. Im having fun in this till the end :P

animalmaster6
just realized that this is a really short contest, not even year lol. oh well, I wont be winning this one then as i have planned my tank to grow for more than a year before looking like a tank (started with tiny frags).

doesnt mean im dropping though lol. Im having fun in this till the end :P

I'm actually thinkinjg of extending the contest for those who want to go farther. It won't be for any prizes, (the original date will be for prizes) but why not extend it? If we extend it I can donate prizes for the Part 2 winners :)

• 5 weeks later...

Well guys I'm out. :( Things are just movin too slow with this tank. But good luck to everyone and I will definately be following along!!

Sorry to hear your out sweet.

It looks like this contest has turned into who can get their tank up and running lol.

Nice stand seabass! are the pipes functional too?

My tank is looking sad with all the selling/revamping the system. I dunno if I'll have it up till january, It'll all depend on how fast I progress with the 46.

Nice stand seabass! are the pipes functional too?
Thanks! I'm happy with how it turned out. :)

Most of joints would support pressurized water; however, its only function is as a stand. I contemplated making it a fountain (circulating an isolated bucket of water just for the effect). I also thought about using tubing hidden inside for freshwater top off (or even the return plumbing from the sump), but ultimately decided against it.

Most of joints would support pressurized water; however, its only function is as a stand. I contemplated making it a fountain (circulating an isolated bucket of water just for the effect). I also thought about using tubing hidden inside for freshwater top off (or even the return plumbing from the sump), but ultimately decided against it.

That would have been wicked! I may have to steal this idea from you for my next tank (not any time soon)

animalmaster6
Well guys I'm out. :( Things are just movin too slow with this tank. But good luck to everyone and I will definately be following along!!

Very sorry to see you go! :( You should've still posted the FTS! I mentioned having a part two for those who don't have water.

I love the stand Seabass.

animalmaster6

November FTS Officially ended last Night at 12:00

No one was disqualified this month! Many peoples tanks are starting to come along more, even if they dont have water yet :P.

The contest is nearing its end. There is a huge thing in store though. There is going to be a part two for those who want to participate. The current prizes will still go out the end of the original date but I will try to get more prizes the second time around. This gives a nice advantage to people who dont have water or livestock yet. This also gives excellent tanks two chances to win big. More details will show as the December passes by.

Our Current Contestant Grand list includes these great tanks:

Official Member's:

.Newman.- 10 Gallon Contest Tank

AJ_Tsin- Custom 13.5G Rimless Studio Reef

ajmckay- 40 Breeder Contest Tank

cody6766- 14 Gallon BioCube

CoolNameGoesHere- 40 Breeder Contest Tank

Dasani- 20 Long of Epicness

Wonka's Wise Nonsense Contest 40B

franklpyre- Experimental Kaleidoscope Hexagon

got2envy- 20 High Rimless Reef Wonderland

JoeD- 40 Gallon Indecision Tank

kdino- 20 Gallon Long of Awesomeness

Markushka- 20 Long Macro and NPS Tank

miniwhinny- 40 Breeder Archipelago Contest Tank

p-daddy- 39G CAD Sig series

schg- 33 Gallon Long Contest Tank

seabass- 17.4 Gallon Seagrass Nano

SlowGoing- 29 Gallon BioCube Contest Tank

steely185- 37.4 Gallon Shallow Rimless

steve hwang- 40 Gallon Custom AIO Contest Tank

star27624- 15 Gallon Contest Tank

Official FTS for the Month of December Start Now

Many peoples tanks are starting to come along more, even if they don’t have water yet :P.
Ouch, that hurts. :lol:

I love the stand Seabass.
Thanks man.
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived