Pod Your Reef

12in Rimless Eye-candy Cube

jjjo

NaClCrocodile

If I check back and you DON'T have that acan, you're in trouble. I'll have to whip out a voodoo dirty tank curse.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your tank looks great, and your camera skills are even more impressive. If I ever make the leap into serious photography I will definitelybe hitting you up for some advice.

animalmaster6

Those acans are intense!!!!!

Oh and I have a suggestion for a name for the second acan.

Snow King's Castle Acan

Those acans are intense!!!!!

Oh and I have a suggestion for a name for the second acan.

Snow King's Castle Acan

-_- check the gallery

omgomgomg

Very Interseting! You've sprung an interest in me for acans! Now I gotta go spend the $ :happy:

he did the same thing to me-i couldn't see the appeal....then i saw this tank :P:huh::happy:

omgomgomg

Very Interseting! You've sprung an interest in me for acans! Now I gotta go spend the $ :happy:

he did the same thing to me-i couldn't see the appeal....then i saw this tank :P:huh::happy:

• 2 weeks later...

He he, thanks all!

A few newer pichurs for the thread, since its been a loong time.

24 karat Zoos!

24ks.jpg

I recently lost the big polyp on my prize acan. So i took the opportunity, to trim the acan down, so it will grow into a nice round colony.

4 bigger polyps, and 8 babies on this thing, so it shouldnt take too long... i hope :)

HE.jpg

And some acans just get nicer in captivity.

old pic:

acanlordmacro.jpg

New pic

Rainbowbrite.jpg

I gotta bring this back to the 20h soon

thanks for looking,

jjjo

Nemo Niblets

Can I ask how you lost the big polyp on Happy Endingz? I usd to have tons of ultra acans, and I know that they would randomly go through finicky stages where I'd lose a polyp or two.

Can I ask how you lost the big polyp on Happy Endingz? I usd to have tons of ultra acans, and I know that they would randomly go through finicky stages where I'd lose a polyp or two.

When it was fragged, i glued the frag on its side. I accidentally used too much glue. the damaged side of the large polyp from initial fragging, got glue under it, so it never healed well. it looked good for a month, but slowly receded until finally half the polyp detached totally from its skeleton. i then took the opportunity to cut it off... and take the loss, before I got brown jelly or something.

Nemo Niblets
When it was fragged, i glued the frag on its side. I accidentally used too much glue. the damaged side of the large polyp from initial fragging, got glue under it, so it never healed well. it looked good for a month, but slowly receded until finally half the polyp detached totally from its skeleton. i then took the opportunity to cut it off... and take the loss, before I got brown jelly or something.

Oh i see. Thanks :)

Archived