Cultivated Reef

The Acro Haven + Ricordea Garden

Nemo Niblets

Got any nice chalices?

Nope. I haven't reached that rung on the ladder quite yet. Though I have been eyeballing the new stuff over @ GC Reef here in CC. They have a few "Alien Eye" and similar come thru every so often.

If your looking to "clean house" sometime, just keep me on the back burner.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nemo Niblets
Nope. I haven't reached that rung on the ladder quite yet. Though I have been eyeballing the new stuff over @ GC Reef here in CC. They have a few "Alien Eye" and similar come thru every so often.

If your looking to "clean house" sometime, just keep me on the back burner.

Okay :D

You're pretty far away, but I could probably ship for pretty cheap.

Congrats on POTM!!!!!

Nice work on the Ric Garden. I added my first 2 Ric's this week. Don't have the room you have but I'm going for a small garden on the left part of my display.

Awesome tank! I love everything. That ric garden is insane and the sps are beautiful.... I need to get more acros :P

Nemo Niblets
Nice work on the Ric Garden. I added my first 2 Ric's this week. Don't have the room you have but I'm going for a small garden on the left part of my display.

Awesome! They make the tank so much brighter.

Awesome tank! I love everything. That ric garden is insane and the sps are beautiful.... I need to get more acros :P

Way to get POTM!!!! Love that BSJF & more pichers preez!? :D

Thanks Wendy, I'll have some more pictures tonight. Hehe

Nemo Niblets

Bad news :(

So I moved my two Black and White clowns over from my crappy Biocube 29. Well, they wanted the EXACT same territory as my BSJF. They fought for a while, and the female clown lost. So the jawfish didn't bother the female clown any more. But my male clown (Bubbles :tears: ) wouldn't stop fighting. He'd hover over the jawfish's burrow to cram him into it, and the jawfish would bit his fins. It got to points where the jawfish would bite the clown, and have it's entire face in it's mouth. But the clown never stopped. I couldn't catch it, and one evening I looked and he was floating all over the tank, upside down, etc.. He's a goner :(

Nemo Niblets
:( I'm Sorry

Ehh it's fine. I'ma pick up a pair of McCosker's flashers. The good news is I have 20+ photos uploading :D

Nemo Niblets

Palmer's Blue on back wall. It somewhat tables, so I'm hoping putting it on the wall was a good idea. It's still coloring up.

DSC02478.jpg

Mounted the LA Lakers to my main rockwork

DSC02475.jpg

Purple Deaths not wanting to open, but growing like crazy. Probably getting used to being blasted with light.

DSC02471.jpg

Blue millepora

DSC02463.jpg

Pink millepora

DSC02467.jpg

Mille trio (green-yellow on the left)

DSC02468.jpg

ORA plum crazy

DSC02466.jpg

Aussie Blue Plasma mounted to rockwork

DSC02465.jpg

Nemo Niblets
I love your SPS.

How'd you get that acro on the back wall?

I dremeled off the stem of the plastic plug, made a glue-epoxy-glue sandwhich and pushed it against the wall. I only did it with the mille since they encrust alot, and the white won't be showing forever.

Nemo Niblets

ORA Joe the Coral

DSC02464.jpg

Monti Cap

DSC02461.jpg

Blasto Merletti

DSC02460.jpg

Ricordea :)

DSC02457.jpg

Sweet Blue Acro. Don't know exactly what species it is, it isn't a stag..

DSC02462.jpg

DSC02456.jpg

AOGs growing awesome :)

DSC02454.jpg

Nemo Niblets

Pokerstar + Superman growing fantastic as usual

DSC02453.jpg

DSC02452.jpg

This acro was solid brown with no polyp extention at all like two weeks ago. It's coloring up, slowly though. The colony I got it from is INCREDIBLE

DSC02451.jpg

Another brown acro. Still coloring up, but the growth tips are highlighter blue. The base isn't pretty, but the tips practically glow.

DSC02450.jpg

Chalice recovering

DSC02446.jpg

My current equipment set-up.

DSC02425.jpg

Very Cool!

Nice photos and corals. It's all starting come together. Sorry about the fish. Which one exactly is the goner, the clown or BSJ? I assume the clown. Congrats on the POTM.

oceanbreeze

wow nemo,

you have been busy!!

those corals are gorgeous! omgomgomg

thank you for sharing your pic`s too.

p.s sorry about your clown :tears:

Archived