Cultivated Reef

The Acro Haven + Ricordea Garden

Nemo Niblets

this tank is quite nice and also that frag you were wondering if it is a purple monster looks similar to one but it also looks like it might have red bugs. :o

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nemo Niblets
this tank is quite nice and also that frag you were wondering if it is a purple monster looks similar to one but it also looks like it might have red bugs. :o

I do! :angry: Somebody alerted me a bit earlier today. I am getting some interceptor tomorrow.

Nemo Niblets
good luck. :)

3 people have noticed redbugs, but I haven't noticed a single one. The good thing is, my biggest SPS colonies have acro crabs in them, and now that I look, I've only seen a couple.

Nemo Niblets
Sweet! You may know but I plan on having acro crabs for every frag :lol:

Bro, you're gonna go broke... :P

Sorry if I missed it but how is the WM H1 skimmer working out? If you had to buy a skimmer now would you do the H1 again?

I would pick NOTHING but a WM H1. I could feed 5 cubes of food daily and have no nitrates. This thing is amazing. I might not need this much, but the security is awesome. It makes maintenance so much easier, and I never have to worry about anything.

Nemo Niblets
Get some fish

I got a yellow coris wrasse a weej ago, and a mccosker's flasher is acclimating right now! Although I haven't seen the yellow coris wrasse today. Is that normal? :(

Nemo Niblets

New additions! Some transfers from my old tank.

Supermale McCosker's flasher wrasse.

DSC02886.jpg

Bubblegum chalice

DSC02887.jpg

Mummy Eye

DSC02889.jpg

Watermelon

DSC02890.jpg

Orange yuma

DSC02892.jpg

UFO Micromussa

DSC02899.jpg

Picture during water change :D

Palmer's blue, Pink lemonade out of water.

DSC02901.jpg

DSC02902.jpg

Finally a decent picture of my un-ID'd acro

DSC02904.jpg

Zoa rock. Growing at an insane rate.

DSC02903.jpg

Yenko Paly's

DSC02905.jpg

I also picked up a miami hurricane and toxic lava people eaters frag today. Pictures when they're open and happy.

First attempts at top down photography, if you can tell.

nanoreef-R

I'm really jealous of your lighting! The zoa growth must really be amazing. I have mine under T5 and I get about 5 polyps a week, so I can only imagine what your's is!

Great top down shots! :)

Looking good Dylan. I picked up some Acros,chalices and some zoas this weekend at my local swap.I got a watermelon chalice,Alien eye,Mummy eye.

Nemo Niblets
I'm really jealous of your lighting! The zoa growth must really be amazing. I have mine under T5 and I get about 5 polyps a week, so I can only imagine what your's is!

Great top down shots! :)

I wish I could put T5s on there.

And my lighting is too much for ricordeas :( They're all gone but a few.

Looking good Dylan. I picked up some Acros,chalices and some zoas this weekend at my local swap.I got a watermelon chalice,Alien eye,Mummy eye.

Thanks! Awesome choices! I'm not too obsessed with chalices, I'm not willing to pay too much. But they sure look nice when they grow off a plug onto rock.

Nemo Niblets
Looking great!

I love the way this tank is layed out.

THanks! Why though?

Nemo Niblets
I love the way the corals and rock were layed out.

Oh. Thanks! :D I put alot of time into deciding what to put where. I guess it's paying off.

Nemo Niblets
In your head, right?

He probably has every square inch drawn and planned out by now :D

Archived