Coral Vue Hydros

Couevas' 20G Tall Mixed Reef

couevas

I filmed feeding time today. A little Rod's Food insanity.

The video and audio is rendering. Will post a link in a bit....... :P

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to see that. I wish I would have filmed feeding today.... One of my Clowns got a HUGE mysis shrimp in his mouth that he couldn't eat and the 6 line was trying to take it out of his mouth and they kept swimming in circles and circles. It was really awesome.

Nice! You listen to paco de lucia? That tune reminded me of flamenco.

It was one of the free Audioswap songs and I liked it.

Not gonna claim that I knew who it was before that.....

The benefit of enjoying classical music. Youtube doesn't seem to care enough to strip it off of videos lol.

It was actually amongst their list of approved songs to use.....(they run ads on your video if you use them, though)

Great video!!! Nothing beats seeing nems and other tentacled-LPS swaying in the flow. Very enjoyable and thanks for putting it up.

If this beauty every splits...give me a holler ;) I have plenty of coral to trade.

As of now, the clowns still have no interest in the nem......

Bummer

It might take a while. I hope your clowns don't follow the two I have....I've had them for close to 5 years and the just took interest in my Hammer a month or so ago. I used to have a Frogspawn the size of a small NERF football and they could have cared less ;)

Very cool video. That nem is HUGE!

I got a new pretty decent sized Frogspawn I'm hoping my clowns will host. They haven't even looked at it yet.

Yeah, he is pretty big....a lot bigger than he was in the LFS.

I guess that island is just about occupied. Maybe a frog or torch on the peak. I kinda like the movement and having a LPS/Nem only island.

The other island is up in the air........

My true perc is having an affair with my frogspawn and get mad when I get too close. The thing actually bit my arm the other day. I need to show him who is boss hehe.

You should get a toadstool shroom or some kind of leather coral for the other island. They have some nice movement and are easy to take care of.

My true perc is having an affair with my frogspawn and get mad when I get too close. The thing actually bit my arm the other day. I need to show him who is boss hehe.

You should get a toadstool shroom or some kind of leather coral for the other island. They have some nice movement and are easy to take care of.

Get used to that. Every perc/ocellaris I've ever had (except the new ones so far) has bit the hell out of my arms/hands.

My ocellaris pair get curious, but haven't bit me yet.

My cleaner shrimp, on the other hand, is true to form. Every time I am in the tank, he is on me like white on rice. I have to continually shake him off. My wife watches and laughs......

Wow, it's been a week since I have posted....

Picked up a couple of frags last night:

A nice piece of yet un-named Australian Challice

10-12 polyps of also yet un-named blue zoanthids

A 1-inch ricordia (same ol' bright pink)

The challice is amazing! It was a steal at 20 bucks and has all kinds of blues, purples, some dark green and pink eyes. I am also excited to see what the zoas look like after a few days in my system.

I will try to post some pics tonight after work

I am glad I haven't pulled the trigger yet on an mp10....

Ecotech Marine Introduces the Ecosmart Driver

Don't you still need an mp10 to run with that?

Wow, it's been a week since I have posted....

Picked up a couple of frags last night:

A nice piece of yet un-named Australian Challice

10-12 polyps of also yet un-named blue zoanthids

A 1-inch ricordia (same ol' bright pink)

The challice is amazing! It was a steal at 20 bucks and has all kinds of blues, purples, some dark green and pink eyes. I am also excited to see what the zoas look like after a few days in my system.

I will try to post some pics tonight after work

20 bucks for the chalice? Damn... I pay 50 bucks for one eye of a decent one here.

This is your final warning for posting new frags with no pics! :o

Don't you still need an mp10 to run with that?

Yeah, you do need an MP10. The new ones will come with it. That is why I am glad I hadn't bought one yet.

20 bucks for the chalice? Damn... I pay 50 bucks for one eye of a decent one here.

Yeah, my LFS hooks me up constantly. He said he would only charge me that because he didn't know what it was called....

It has 6-8 eyes :P

Sounds like the tank is doing great. I look forward to seeing the new additions, which sound pretty awesome.

Thanks man!

Looks like the RBTA is thinking about splitting. Nothing for sure yet, but I will remember you have dibs......

Pics coming........

Yeah, you do need an MP10. The new ones will come with it. That is why I am glad I hadn't bought one yet.

Yeah, my LFS hooks me up constantly. He said he would only charge me that because he didn't know what it was called....

It has 6-8 eyes :P

Pics coming........

good to know the new ones come with it. I'll wait too then.

Does it look like this?

030-6.jpg

Archived