Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

LED Group Buy: Round Three

DaveFason

I got them all out but some went out a little late. I will get tracking for people.

I had 30+ people and still have people asking me daily. You guys will have your LED's dont worry! :)

-Dave

Dave,

No PM replied to, no LEDs yet, and no tracking... whats the deal? I ordered like a month ago....

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry man. I have been SLAMMED. I finished shipping the last few yesterday.

I know you ordered a month ago but these took 2 1/2 weeks to get to me! A group buy is not just like a normal order it takes a little longer for the better price. Plus with the ammount of people I had it takes a few just to go through and organize the 1000's of LED's.

I just had someone dispute the charge. If you dont mind to close it that would be great. This PP account is linked to a personal bank account of mine and I would rather not have money being taking from my account for something I'm helping you with.

Again sorry it has taking a little longer than I expected but everyone will have there LED's.

-Dave

Sorry man. I have been SLAMMED. I finished shipping the last few yesterday.

I know you ordered a month ago but these took 2 1/2 weeks to get to me! A group buy is not just like a normal order it takes a little longer for the better price. Plus with the ammount of people I had it takes a few just to go through and organize the 1000's of LED's.

I just had someone dispute the charge. If you dont mind to close it that would be great. This PP account is linked to a personal bank account of mine and I would rather not have money being taking from my account for something I'm helping you with.

Again sorry it has taking a little longer than I expected but everyone will have there LED's.

-Dave

Understandable... But communication is key and very time I PMd u it took a few PMs or didn't here from you for a day or 2. Also when they were being shipped changed 3 times. Not trying to be a big pain here and I undestand a group buy. Thanks

Understandable... But communication is key and very time I PMd u it took a few PMs or didn't here from you for a day or 2. Also when they were being shipped changed 3 times. Not trying to be a big pain here and I undestand a group buy. Thanks

It was not changed. I have shipped three different times to get them all out. When I have people daily asking me about LED stuff its hard to track each and every PM. With NR having to wait 1-2 minutes in between each one makes it even harder. You could have emailed me too!

If you dont mind to please close the dispute that would help me out. Thats all I'm asking.... You will have your LED's!

-Dave

Dave is a stand up guy. He has been in the industry for years, bought and sold things for the same amount of time.

I work with him every day, and let me tell you he works long hours on end. I'm talking 8a to 7p everyday, including Saturday, and some days he isn't even in the office, he is out traveling.

I understand when you order something you want instant gratification, that is the way I am. Sometimes you have to be patient, "Good things come to those who wait".

He is a very busy and honest person, give him a break.

Dave is a stand up guy. He has been in the industry for years, bought and sold things for the same amount of time.

I work with him every day, and let me tell you he works long hours on end. I'm talking 8a to 7p everyday, including Saturday, and some days he isn't even in the office, he is out traveling.

I understand when you order something you want instant gratification, that is the way I am. Sometimes you have to be patient, "Good things come to those who wait".

He is a very busy and honest person, give him a break.

so where are these tracking numbers!! Honestly if I knew it was going to take me this long to get them I would have just spent the extra $20.00

so where are these tracking numbers!! Honestly if I knew it was going to take me this long to get them I would have just spent the extra $20.00

You can't be serious... I ordered my whites from Deal Extreme in two orders, each took about a month for the significantly lower price (I paid $4.36/ea with free shipping). In a group buy like this the guy organizing it has to wait for whoever the vendor is, split and organize the orders, then organize the shipping... all to get a great volume deal. I've looked at several sources, and many of them have back orders which adds to the delivery time.

I think you need to take a pill and relax, if he says everything is shipped, give it a few days before you get all stupid on him. I suggest if you're in such a big hurry, next time spend a couple extra bucks/LED, then you'll have a reason to whine when it takes a little longer than you expect. Maybe if your buying 10 LEDs that way is better for you anyway. For me the total savings on all of my LEDs alone, not considering drivers, and lenses in another GB amounts to over $200 in savings. That was key in making my descision to do this... knowing very well it would be slower.

You can't be serious... I ordered my whites from Deal Extreme in two orders, each took about a month for the significantly lower price (I paid $4.36/ea with free shipping). In a group buy like this the guy organizing it has to wait for whoever the vendor is, split and organize the orders, then organize the shipping... all to get a great volume deal. I've looked at several sources, and many of them have back orders which adds to the delivery time.

I think you need to take a pill and relax, if he says everything is shipped, give it a few days before you get all stupid on him. I suggest if you're in such a big hurry, next time spend a couple extra bucks/LED, then you'll have a reason to whine when it takes a little longer than you expect. Maybe if your buying 10 LEDs that way is better for you anyway. For me the total savings on all of my LEDs alone, not considering drivers, and lenses in another GB amounts to over $200 in savings. That was key in making my descision to do this... knowing very well it would be slower.

Wahhhhh!!!! He called me stupid!! I'm gona cry!!! Ha ha ha. Anyway, that's weird, I ordered my whites with deal extreme 1 week after I ordered with Dave and had them them 4 days later. All I'm saying is that I'm a little worried I'm sure we've all got burnt on the Internet by someone. I'm sure Dave is a standup guy and I think it's great what he's doing, and if I were ordering allot of LEDs it would have saved me a bunch. But I didn't order allot. Also, I people don't do these things for free. It would be insane if he did it for no profit.... Meh, nevermind, I'm Just going to take my pill n relax now.

Ok guys. If you need tracking please PM me or email me.

After looking at everything this morning before heading into work the majority of people will be getting there LED's tomorrow. So PLEASE be on the look out. Some people with larger orders I shipped FedEx, the remaining were USPS. Most with be there at your house Thursday with the exception of 1-2 that live in west coast.

I'm not sure if I will be running another GB after this one. With people claiming I am stealing money, keeping LED's and other great stuff I'm just not into it. Like I said up front this would take a month and when most people paid ( March 3rd ) it has been a month and 4 days. I've done nothing but help YOU.

And again for the person that STILL has the open case can you please close it? That is all I am asking for.

-Dave

Wahhhhh!!!! He called me stupid!! I'm gona cry!!! Ha ha ha. Anyway, that's weird, I ordered my whites with deal extreme 1 week after I ordered with Dave and had them them 4 days later. All I'm saying is that I'm a little worried I'm sure we've all got burnt on the Internet by someone. I'm sure Dave is a standup guy and I think it's great what he's doing, and if I were ordering allot of LEDs it would have saved me a bunch. But I didn't order allot. Also, I people don't do these things for free. It would be insane if he did it for no profit.... Meh, nevermind, I'm Just going to take my pill n relax now.

If I get burned for the whole $70 I spent with Dave, I will probably have to sell my house or kill myself.

People wonder why group buys are either rare or not worth the hassle to organize? This is why.

If I get burned for the whole $70 I spent with Dave, I will probably have to sell my house or kill myself.

People wonder why group buys are either rare or not worth the hassle to organize? This is why.

word. Imagine this is as much fun as going dutch with 30 strangers. BTW, I bought my own LEDs from etgtech which cost me $6 each + shipping.

My 5 royal blues were in my mailbox today when I got home from work.

Note that I live across the state from Dave but USPS is pretty quick around here, so it may be another day or so before it hits your place.

FWIW I think Dave is a brave soul for doing a group buy on THIS site lol. That's kinda like walking into a dog pound with T-bone steaks wrapped around your throat.

Thanks for posting guys. If the others can do the same that would be great!

Like I said pretty much everyone should have theres today and a few people in Cali should have there's Friday.

-Dave

Info is above Brian.

Check the mail. It was in a small usps box. You should have it as most of the people got there's today.

-Dave

Archived