Innovative Marine Aquariums

LED Group Buy: Round Three

DaveFason

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, the supplier has more Royals in stock.

I need to put the order through on 3/13.

XR-E Royals - 5.15 each

-Dave

its 5.15 now? i guess your supplier is starting to take advantage of u guys now =P

Dave,

Can you put me down for (3) XP-G R5 CW and (8) XR-E RB? If there is no XP-G, I'll just take 8 XR-E RB.

Please send invoice to merdox at yahoo dot com. Thanks.

Hey guys! Sorry I am trying to keep up with everyones PM's on top of working 11+ hour days lately.

The price went up only because of the smaller quantity this time. Its still well under what post people are paying so you cant really complain.

Invoices have been sent out.

If I miss you on this one the supplier will have more and I will try and keep track. Most likely I will start a new post.

-Dave

Just wanted to say thanks man. I'm looking forward to getting them. Gonna turn my tank into a smurf disco-joint by the time I get all those blues rigged up.

Giga - I ordered your LED's with my own money. I have not sent an invoice out but will today.

Louie - No they are not in yet.

-Dave

Giga - I ordered your LED's with my own money. I have not sent an invoice out but will today.

Louie - No they are not in yet.

-Dave

awsome dude- And i wasn't trying to be harsh or anything so if thats how it came across sorry. I meant it like saecastic joking lol

Hey guys. Just got the second wave of LED's in. The Royal GB should be in next week.

I should be able to ship Monday-Tuesday. :)

-Dave

cool, thanks. Are you saying the royals are shipping this week, or they haven't arrived to you yet?

I appreciate you coordinating this.

Matt

Getting out the XP-G's, small amount of royals and XR-E CW out today.

The last GB with Royals only is set to arrive tomorrow or Thursday!

No problems on getting this together. It takes some work but as long as you guys leave a little feedback its fine by me. :)

Hopefully I will get one last one set up. I have been slammed at work lately so less time to get it going/planned.

-Dave

ok cool ..do you know when you will be sending my stuff out .

Getting out the XP-G's, small amount of royals and XR-E CW out today.

The last GB with Royals only is set to arrive tomorrow or Thursday!

No problems on getting this together. It takes some work but as long as you guys leave a little feedback its fine by me. :)

Hopefully I will get one last one set up. I have been slammed at work lately so less time to get it going/planned.

-Dave

Archived