Top Shelf Aquatics

LED Group Buy: Round Three

DaveFason

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newbie here to this forum. Looking to upgrade my nanocube dx 12 gal with Leds. How many and what degree optics will I need?

Thanks, Pete

Is this GB closed?

I would contact Dave and ask. Even after the original one in this thread was over I contacted him and he did another order from his vendor.

I will do another one soon.

Everyone I will be shipping ALL LED's this Monday. I have a half day at work and its my birthday!

Everyone should receive there LED's next week.

-Dave

Everyone I will be shipping ALL LED's this Monday. I have a half day at work and its my birthday!

-Dave

was just about to send a pm

-Dave

Happy BD Dave!

If you were close by I'd gift you a small frag of the ORA Red Planet or something else. Let me know if you're coming this way.

-Dave

Just wondering how soon is "soon" ;)

Thanks guys!

Red - I may be coming out that was this week. I'll keep you updated.

-Dave

OK, PM me on CarolinaFishTalk if you can. For some reason I don't always get an email notification when I get a PM here.

I got them all out but some went out a little late. I will get tracking for people.

I had 30+ people and still have people asking me daily. You guys will have your LED's dont worry! :)

-Dave

Archived