Pod Your Reef

LED Group Buy: Round Three

DaveFason

let me know when he gets more .

Everyone has paid. The order was sent off today and should be shipping this Monday. 1-2 weeks ship time and then I get them to you.

Thanks guys!

-Dave

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the first round. Everyone please look for a FedEx box today! Everyones package is out for delivery today except Giga whos was delivered yesterday.

Giga - I ordered some extra CW Q5 for you just shoot me a PM.

-Dave

cur10u5g30rg3
From the first round. Everyone please look for a FedEx box today! Everyones package is out for delivery today except Giga whos was delivered yesterday.

Giga - I ordered some extra CW Q5 for you just shoot me a PM.

-Dave

Got my stuff this morning. Thanks again. I may be in for a future order once I get my current LED's worked out and over the tank.

Daniel

I'm also in for another round. I need 24 RBs still. Also, any chance of adding drivers in the next round? I need four "P" drivers.

On that note, I'll buy the above mentioned items from anyone whose plans have changed. PM me.

I will check on drivers next go around. I am also looking into when there will be more Royals from him.

Thanks guys! Glad everyone is happy. For those who have received the first batch can you leave me some feedback in my link below?

-Dave

Got the LED's s couple days ago. :) Posted in the feedback thread. Overall I am very happy and will buy from Dave again at some point soon (if he is still running the group buys) Now a friend of mine wants me to mod her BC14 :) Time to go shopping for parts!

Ok, the supplier has more Royals in stock.

I need to put the order through on 3/13.

XR-E Royals - 5.15 each

-Dave

Ok, the supplier has more Royals in stock.

I need to put the order through on 3/13.

XR-E Royals - 5.15 each

-Dave

I need 24. Are optics available?

Tim

I'd like to pick up 5 of these royal blues. I need to add these to my current LED array to max out my driver.

I can pay you in person if you're anywhere near Wake Forest, save on paypal and shipping. Maybe do some frag swapping?

Archived