Pod Your Reef

ebay member custom acrylic tanks

callmesaul8889

Sorry to drag up old threads, but does anyone have contact info for John? I saw his work and I am looking for a custom frag tank.

Thanks!

John

he is a little slow these days is #1 he does great work and is busy, 2 he just got married and went on a honeymoon, 3 he just had a little girl and babies are needy. hehe

on the positive side he said he hired 2 new people to help him and he should be rocking out tanks more frequently.

i am getting a tank from him next week. its a 40g tank divided into 4 chambers to house 4 pairs of clowns for me. he already made me 1 of them that i am using.

in all, he has made me 5 tanks and 2 sumps. from a 48x24x10 frag tak, to a 20x20x20 cube to my clown breeding tanks, he rocks.

he never made or seen a tank like the one i asked him to make for my clowns. all i told him is the dimentions, and divided into 4 chambers and each chamber with an overflow and return hole. what i got was pure awesomeness. my only little complaint is that i would like the water level down a 1/2 in but i can live with it. so the next tank he is lowering the overflow a bit for me. great guy.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived