ReefCleaners.org

Bongo Shrimp's 29g Reef

Bongo Shrimp

animalmaster6
Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll research them a little. You know, once I get my new 1g fuge set up and running on my reef, I will most likely try to get a pair of flaming prawn gobies in there.

Nice!

Thread for it?

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bongo Shrimp

Not really sure, was possibly light related but I can't say for sure, but it use to look like this:

_DSC0272-1.jpg
Nemo Niblets
Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll research them a little. You know, once I get my new 1g fuge set up and running on my reef, I will most likely try to get a pair of flaming prawn gobies in there.

Good luck sexing them. Hahaha.

Bongo Shrimp

Well my 2yr old mandarin died today :(. He was really healthy and eating frozen and pellets. Any how on a lighter note I'm going to get a big FAT one tomorrow potentially along with a female as long as they both eat something that I can feed them.

Bongo Shrimp

Well today I got a new huge FAT and healthy mandarin. He does not eat prepared as far as I know but his mouth is so big that I think I'll be able to get him eating soon.

Pics are coming soon, he is acclimating now.

that's a good looking mandarin. I had one for several months and got it on prepared foods, but it died when i moved a couple months back.

Nemo Niblets

Bigger mandarins are easier to train, supposedly. SO after this guy gets big, get a big female too. Just make sure the male is bigger than the female.

Well my 2yr old mandarin died today :(. He was really healthy and eating frozen and pellets. Any how on a lighter note I'm going to get a big FAT one tomorrow potentially along with a female as long as they both eat something that I can feed them.

bongo im so sorry, that sucks.

Archived