Cultivated Reef

Bongo Shrimp's 29g Reef

Bongo Shrimp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bongo Shrimp

Got a LARGE piece of Archohelia redivivia today for a STEAL! It need's some TLC though but it will be a real show stopper once I get it back to 100%. Plus I got a purple sea fan.

Pics soon.

animalmaster6

That is a large piece! Lucky you :rolleyes: Where do you get all these things?????

That Mandarin looks super healthy Btw.

Bongo Shrimp

I got them from Cherry Corals which is 20 mins from my house. They have the most amazing stuff. I still can't believe I got the Archohelia colony for such a good price.

Dang, I wish Halloween were sooner, that way I wouldn't look so funny lurking outside of your house in ninja gear and carrying a bucket....

• 3 weeks later...
Bongo Shrimp

Finally some new stuff right?

Paradise Zoas:

_DSC0259.jpg

Better pic, not mine though:

Picture-152.jpg

Unknown LPS:

_DSC0262.jpg

^^^That stuff looks like my alleged red litho but it does not have gold tipped tentacles. I got it for a steal and will probably be hacking it up and selling it. We'll see as it colors up.

animalmaster6

Let me guess Cherry Corals :rant:

:lol:

Bongo Shrimp

I will tell you I did not get them from cherry. But after loosing a pair of FLAMBOYANT CUTTLEFISH to someone due to telling them my source a few weeks ago, I will not be telling anyone any of my sources anymore. Nothing personal, I just need to protect myself.

Bongo Shrimp

Thanks, got a little to close to the rhizo last night so it is a bit unhappy today (my fault) but hopefully he feels better tomorrow.

----------------------------

Not going in my reef but I'm so excited that I had to post a pic. He's more orange in person. Ill be setting up a tank solely for anglers this week! Woooh!

DSC_0292.jpg

animalmaster6

omgomgomg Awesome! You wouldn't believe how excited I am right now! :lol: I love your tanks so much lol I'm you're setting up another :happydance:

Maybe enter it in my contest? :)

Bongo Shrimp

Thanks! IDK exactly when it will be set up this week. You'll see a thread for it though in the member's tanks area.

Bongo Shrimp

Mmmmm. Not that I can divulge right now! You'll have to wait and see!

{This WAS a really really really long post}

(^^^Wow thats annoying right?)

OH THE SUSPENSE!!! :lockdown::ninja::wacko::(:angry::lol::D:P;):happy:

animalmaster6

That was a long post :mellow:

And suspensful :tears::P

Archived