Pod Your Reef

fewskillz' ever-evolving nano tank

fewskillz

If the viper is high enough, I don't think it would be overkill for either of those tanks. It would be way more light than you need, but not overkill :rolleyes:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure I'll try the Viper, just to see how it looks. I really can't pick which tank I like more though.

I prefer the looks of the Picotope but the size difference between the Picotope and the 5.5g also affect the decision depending on what you want to keep.

depending on what you want to keep.

It'll be the same inhabitants regardless of tank. The 5.5 would definitely be no fish because of the open top. Pretty much just ricordeas, zoas, and gorgonia frags. Maybe some other simple stuff like GSP and regular mushrooms.

I may get a hi-fin goby next time I do a fish order if I go with the 3. Just because I think one would be awesome in a little tank. No predators, just him ruling the roost. I'll be ordering more fish very soon. The 180 will need a lot more anthias. Chromis too. And more tangs. It's going to be fun.

Picotope with Halide it is.

Unless I don't like the PAR38 I bought today over the 180, at that point it will be Picotope with LED!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived