SaltCritters.com

Nyaquatic.com

Rockfish

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this thread sux

isn't nate the 9/11 was an inside job kid...

LOL

oh yeah and rnt you the one that wanted a full explanation on it?

Im working on that.

seriously.

Not me, I didn't say anything slanderous. Plus, I'm Canadian. I'm pretty sure I could use that as my excuse in court :)

stupid lounge rat go crawl back into your hole Nate is a beast

hit.gif

If it is your debit card from your bank call your bank you wil have the money in 24 hours back in your account and he will have to fight with the bank to get his money.Hope it was less than 30 days ago.

Thunderstruck34

point, set, and match.

just a side note tho... i'm sorry nyaquatics but I don't see any reason to believe your prices are better than that of LA or saltwaterfish or bluezooaquatics (or any of the other reputable online sellers) and plus they offer normally a 14 day or 15 livestock warranty.

If it is your debit card from your bank call your bank you wil have the money in 24 hours back in your account and he will have to fight with the bank to get his money.Hope it was less than 30 days ago.

right around the 30 day mark yes

EDIT: @ nanobuds

Stupid teen reefers :lol:

If you hate lounge rats so much why do you have the RIP Kraylen thing in your sig? :P

Anyways, I should be getting back to the lounge...all these teen noobs make me go crazy.

Precious! Precious! We want the precious!

131222__gollum_l.jpg

Stupid teen reefers :lol:

If you hate lounge rats so much why do you have the RIP Kraylen thing in your sig? :P

Anyways, I should be getting back to the lounge...all these teen noobs make me go crazy.

Precious! Precious! We want the precious!

131222__gollum_l.jpg

They're tanking the Hobbits are going to Isengard!

:P

right around the 30 day mark yes

Call your bank right now! The will do it right over the phone if you bank at a larger bank.Such as Chase or fifth third.

Archived