Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nyaquatic.com

Rockfish

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People on Manhattan Reefs say your acclimation process is very bad.

He had good water. 6 clams says something to me.

2hr policy is not what i would expect from a reputable salesmen (LiveAquaria offers 14 day guarantees on everything)

you made him pay extra for a 2 hour guarantee? thats totally unsound.

If a fish dies YOU should be the one to offer a free fish. he should not have had to ask in the first place.

Yes, LA offers 14 days, and charges accordingly.

No, 2 hours is my normal guarantee.

He didn't pay extra for anything. He paid $17.50 for 2 clown fairy wrasses, both of which died under his care. Don't know why.

OK, so I should just replace anyone whose fish dies. Ever?

who's going to pay for that? All the people who don't kill their fish, that's who.

The only way anyone offers guarantees is to build extra margins into their fish prices.

Fish die. It happens. Believe me, LA or anyone else isn't replacing fish out of the goodness of their hearts. They've already been paid for these replacements in their prices.

Compare my prices with anyone else that offers extended guarantees.

And nobody on MR who's been to my place, and seen my setup, has anything bad to say about me or my fish.

I guarantee I still sell more fish to MR members than all other vendors combined.

have to chime in here as i laugh out loud......I am jewish first and foremost so that calling him a racial slur against jews is all bull####.....second of all my father is dead as of 3/7/09..........you can go to http://www.mountararatcemetery.com/ and do a search on Press,Stephen to vaildate that that's true

3rd of all what other people on here say is true.....you DID NOT provide me with the merchandise that i ordered and when i ask you to do the right thing you turn your back on me

one fish dying might be a fluke

2 is not just dumb luck IMO......and everyone PLEASE feel free to look at my tank thread and tell me how unhealthy my tank and all it's inhabitants are

please don't lie to save your credit......you should have done the right thing when the 2nd fish died end of story

He didn't pay extra for anything. He paid $17.50 for 2 clown fairy wrasses, both of which died under his care. Don't know why.

who's going to pay for that? All the people who don't kill their fish, that's who.

The only way anyone offers guarantees is to build extra margins into their fish prices.

Fish die. It happens. Believe me, LA or anyone else isn't replacing fish out of the goodness of their hearts. They've already been paid for these replacements in their prices.

And nobody on MR who's been to my place, and seen my setup, has anything bad to say about me or my fish.

I guarantee I still sell more fish to MR members than all other vendors combined.

Yes sir, the problem there is we all know the value of your "guarantee" :rolleyes:

Edit: And I would pay DOUBLE your prices for a live fish. Half price for NOTHING is not an awesome deal.

ohhh and this is a complete lie as well:

He paid $17.50 for 2 clown fairy wrasses, both of which died under his care. Don't know why.

bull####.....i paid 37.50 + 17.50 for the first fish and then you threw the second fish at me and made me pay 17.50 for shipping anyway with came looking like ####....again please don't lie

:huh:

at least its gonna live.

FYI Mr. Stern fish usually die from stress..... stress caused from shipping...and both his fish died within 48hrs of arrival.

Yes. if its not their fault. and quite frankly, it was not Rockfishes fault.

Fish die...yes...but usually DURING shipping.

well that might be your take on it but sure isnt mine. your the one defending your faulty believe.

I've seen plenty of Ebay sellers that have at least 6hr guarantees with the same prices as you Mr. Stern

2 hrs quite frankly isn't enough time to observe anything about a fish.

Not according to the members of MR that i know... seems like Fishtown is very popular. ;)

Sorry for your loss rockfish what a horrible thing to have to prove :(

i'd love to scan the packing slip and post it up here if you'd like just to prove i'm not a liar

please just admit you (and i at times) handled this whole thing the wrong way

or are you going to threaten to sue me some more??

ohhh and this is a complete lie as well:

He paid $17.50 for 2 clown fairy wrasses, both of which died under his care. Don't know why.

bull####.....i paid 37.50 + 17.50 for the first fish and then you threw the second fish at me and made me pay 17.50 for shipping anyway with came looking like ####....again please don't lie

APOCALYPTIC FAIL. (for Mr. Stern)

i'd love to scan the packing slip and post it up here if you'd like just to prove i'm not a liar

please just admit you (and i at times) handled this whole thing the wrong way

or are you going to threaten to sue me some more??

Why don't you post the packing slip Mr. Stern?

The first fish was $34.95.

He paid shipping both times, $17.50, which I said.

So he paid a total of $34.95 for 2 fish, plus shipping which goes to Fedex.

And yes, I did handle it wrong.

I never should have given you the second fish n/c.

Your father is a disgusting human being, who talks like someone from the 1950's.

You think the way to get things in this world is by threatening people.

good ridance to both of you.

Your father is a disgusting human being, who talks like someone from the 1950's.

HIS FATHER HAS PASSED

####### :angry:

OH MY FAIL!

you just admitted you lied! :o

im sure you get a cut of the shipping too. ;) (stop lying we all know)

AND YOUR BEING A DOUCHE!

-_-

GTFO this site...

4evar pleash.

I don't know whay you mean by "post the packing slip".

What "proof" are you looking for?

Well I spoke today to somebody who identified himself as his father.

And he (I believe) sent a bunch of emails posing as his father (referring to do this for my son....).

Well I spoke today to somebody who identified himself as his father.

And he (I believe) sent a bunch of emails posing as his father (referring to do this for my son....).

To prove how much Rockfish paid...

DURHHHHH

:blink:

you are a horrible human being and you should just stop digging urself a bigger hole......stop while you still have some kind of customer base please......

OH MY FAIL!

you just admitted you lied! :o

im sure you get a cut of the shipping too. ;) (stop lying we all know)

AND YOUR BEING A DOUCHE!

-_-

GTFO this site...

4evar pleash.

Man, I'm too old for this.

I don't understand 1/2 of this garbage.

How did I lie, and I don't get a cut of shipping.

Thanks anyway.

What is "pleash"?

Archived