Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nyaquatic.com

Rockfish

popcorn.gif

:lol:

:haha:

you are a horrible human being and you should just stop digging urself a bigger hole......stop while you still have some kind of customer base please......

Agreed. ;)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you could have avoided all this by just giving me back the 35 dollars.......instead what do you do??? you refund me the money for the shipping on the second fish......gee.......thanks

and i'm not a nut and would never refer to myself as my father.......that's just sick

Man, I'm too old for this.

I don't understand 1/2 of this garbage.

How did I lie, and I don't get a cut of shipping.

Thanks anyway.

What is "pleash"?

:haha:

i KNOW you lie because all retailers do.

I worked at a LFS this sumer and found out how much some of the coral they got was.

only about 1/3rd the price they sold it at.

LFS's have to otherwise LA would take over (and that would be all bad)

Rockfish my admiration for you grows leaps and bounds every time this guy posts. I want to cuss him out but, I'm not sure he would understand all the big words.

I don't understand how you can justify dead fish by saying yours are cheap. Dead fish SHOULD be cheap. They are dead. Your logic is you sell things cheap, so its ok if they show up dead. How is that not stupid? LA adds a "margin" for a reason, and that reason is "people don't want dead fish". I can take 20$ and flush it down the toilet, it would be the same as buying a fish from you BUT I wouldn't have to deal with an abusive idiot.

you are a horrible human being and you should just stop digging urself a bigger hole......stop while you still have some kind of customer base please......

pwned

starwars.gif

you could have avoided all this by just giving me back the 35 dollars.......instead what do you do??? you refund me the money for the shipping on the second fish......gee.......thanks

and i'm not a nut and would never refer to myself as my father.......that's just sick

i trust you completely ;)

Mr. Stern in the nut here.

carbon-mantis

Hmm, I believe that this thread should be preserved as a prime example as exactly how two parties should not go about settling a dispute.

Perhaps cast in bronze, or engraved on fine Athenian marble?

Hmm, I believe that this thread should be preserved as a prime example as exactly how two parties should not go about settling a dispute.

Marble. It's classier.

Rockfish my admiration for you grows leaps and bounds every time this guy posts. I want to cuss him out but, I'm not sure he would understand all the big words.

I don't understand how you can justify dead fish by saying yours are cheap. Dead fish SHOULD be cheap. They are dead. Your logic is you sell things cheap, so its ok if they show up dead. How is that not stupid? LA adds a "margin" for a reason, and that reason is "people don't want dead fish". I can take 20$ and flush it down the toilet, it would be the same as buying a fish from you BUT I wouldn't have to deal with an abusive idiot.

thanks.....and it's been very hard since dad passed.....i'm 26 years old and don't have the luxury of talking to my afther anymore....he was 66

but i'm sure not mentally unstable and i would NEVER EVER tell anyone that i'm my father.......theer is soooo much wrong with that

can't disagree with you there......but i was only trying to get what's fair

thanks.....and it's been very hard since dad passed.....i'm 26 years old and don't have the luxury of talking to my afther anymore....he was 66

but i'm sure not mentally unstable and i would NEVER EVER tell anyone that i'm my father.......theer is soooo much wrong with that

can't disagree with you there......but i was only trying to get what's fair

agreed. ;)

sorry about your father :(

Nate, dude. Stop posting in this thread. Please. You're not helping any, you're just making things worse. Seriously dude, move on.

lol hes ONLY replying to me.

loungie.

CHARGEBACK!! (if you haven't already)

You'll get it ALL back and NYA will end up taking a loss for EVERYTHING including SHIPPING.

Done.

will be done first thing in the morning

Nate, dude. Stop posting in this thread. Please. You're not helping any, you're just making things worse. Seriously dude, move on.

So am I :lol:

I'm going to leave it be, cuz I don't think the guy has any intention of addressing anything and I'm just giving him more chances for cheap shots at Rockfish.

Mr. Stern, for your sake I hope most of what you have posted is BS and bravado.

Nate: If you're only posting here to sling #### and call names, you make yourself look like the 15 year old kid that you are. It's another thing to post some helpful advice, especially based on experience. But (regardless if the vendor is "only" replying to you) you need to know when to reply and when to keep your mouth shut (look at me using nice language outside the lounge!). I would have thought you would have learned that from your last lounge thread...

So am I :lol:

I'm going to leave it be, cuz I don't think the guy has any intention of addressing anything and I'm just giving him more chances for cheap shots at Rockfish.

Mr. Stern, for your sake I hope most of what you have posted is BS and bravado.

If Orphic digresses. i do too.

;)

Good Night to ALL. Including you Mr. Stern ;)

Archived