Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kim's 75

wimby

How's the family and house doing?

we go for surgery on the 21st, house is a mess, quite, but a mess. Shipped off the women to south carolina for a week so I could have a vacation.

:lol:

i wish your puppy good luck

sorry about the star nom Kim. :(

Thanks I miss my little serpent

we go for surgery on the 21st, house is a mess, quite, but a mess. Shipped off the women to south carolina for a week so I could have a vacation.

:lol:

i wish your puppy good luck

What? Surgery? Who? I bet the house is quiet. My friends are leaving tonight for SC.

Thanks I will I'll give her a big hug from you. She goes in on fri. Just praying everything goes alright with her. Bad enough she is limping for some stupid reason. I have no idea what the doof ball did she is a putz and trips over her own big paws. LOL

Edited by wimby

Whoa!! that is crazy :o

I would think a starfish would taste like poop compared to shrimp or snails lol

your doggie looks like he is wearing a fur coat with trim haha so cute

He's so FUZZZEH!! :P

Yeah that is crazy about the star. I guess they do taste like poop. No idea I never had one LOL

Yes I love my puppy!!!! She gets spayed on fri :( I just love that fur around her. It's like a mane (sp) I love how she looks from the back when I fluff up the hair around her face. She's a good girl also very surprising how good she is. Very odd for a puppy . Ok she wakes me at 7 am that I hate specially on the weekends but I'll take it Cause she good and very cute and fuzzy and all I want to do is squish her all day :lol:

Yeah it is. It's hard to make out it the pic but on the top of the star are a whole lot of I guess feeder tenticles. They are like out of the mouth and all over the star. I should've stayed longer to get better pics but I was running out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes it was nice. We need to hang out more!!!

The frags are beautiful I need to get better pis and homes for everything I did alot of chalices this time. Trying something new

WOW!!!!!!! omgomgomg

Love your new additions :wub: The new nems look great, and I bet the one under the rock comes out for the light tomorrow. B)

Those acans are amazing, can't wait to see them grow. Very pretty chalice colors, they're going to look incredible as they grow.

So happy we met, and yes, we need to find a way/time to hang out B)