Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kim's 75

wimby

LOL Fix it? Is it broke? LOL Thanks about the tank been going slow and steady on it. Waiting for my new bulbs to come. They should be here on Monday very excited the bulbs I have now are a year old plus I got it used so who really knows how old they are. Anyways I feel better I can wear a sneaker now. Not for a long time cause then it starts to hurt. I still can't walk barefooted just a very little bit Not at work yet cause I am the driver at the florist I'll go back first Monday in May Thank you for asking How be the shoulder?

Needreefunds

Good to hear you are feeling a bit better. One step at a time I guess :happy:

Shoulder is getting there too, Thank you for asking. :D Therapist is impressed with the range of motion I have already, but I am bummed at the absolute lack of any real strength. I know its still pretty early, but you always hope right? -_- I go back to the Doc next Tues.

My tank is junk :P My own fault though. Just as it turned the corner and various algal blooms started to disappear, I added the rock I had been cooking and it sent the tank into another tailspin. Cyano here and there, some diatoms on the added rock etc. Ah well, I will let it do it's thing and look at your pics for inspiration. :lol: It looks so happy! Super clean too. Great job!

I quit pt hated it !!!!! last I saw the doc he said you can stop pt if you want so I jumped on it I can bend my toes at a 55angle now so I am half way there I think you need 90 to walk correctly. I hated my pt for my shoulder the girl made me hold a ball on the wall and spell out the alphabet with it I think I only made it to C. Giggle It will take time to get strength back but it will come :0)

My tank isn't really that clean I have cyano also. It's from the lights being so old. I suck it out it comes back I will worry after the bulbs come to see if thats it or not. Even the super flow areas have it. So i'm guessing it's the bulbs. I guess my tank is happy I look in and smile and it smiles back LOL

Needreefunds

:P P ain and T orture, mirite?? :happy: Yes, I have heard many horror stories.

I am lucky. The guy that has been working with me is really cool, yes, at times he does seem to enjoy hurting me :P - but at the same time he is helping me. Thoroughly explains what we are trying to do and why. Almost like a personal trainer- he pushes, but always knows when to back off. My horrible posture is a contributing factor to the shoulder failure and we are working on fixing that too.

Ah well, nuff of that. Another thread jacked by Richie :lol:

BTW, that skimmer looks to be kickin' some booty. B)

Yeah it's booty kickin licious LOL Still breaking in. doing it's job I really needed one been running the tank since sept without one God bless the tax return LOL

The Kole tang

first 2 are with flash

basement75187.jpg

basement75188a.jpg

No flash

basement75193a.jpg

Thats sand on the mouth was just picking at it

basement75203.jpg

makes him look buck toothed LOL

Thanks for looking