SaltCritters.com

My 3 Tanks Combo Thread

bbales

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks animal!

Oh yea forgot to mention, my butterfly became a carpet nem snack =( that thing has got to go I wish it would be easy to get out but that thing is wedged under rock and has a pretty strong sting =/

You definetly can't have that anemone around, they are fish eaters :(

yea its gone through soooo many fish, i dont even like thinking about it =( I need to get it out soon tho because I am gonna add my Vlamingi tang to the 125 and Id be sooo sad if I lost him

You need to take it out, I'm sure someone would want it.

easier said than done =/ the skunk clown would have to go with it he would be lost without that thing!

• 2 weeks later...

MY NEW BABY! ORA Black Ice Clown, a "mistake" in trying to make a black snowflake =)

IMG_3428.jpg

new rhodactis

IMG_3453.jpg

<3

IMG_3456.jpg

flower/rock nem

IMG_3457.jpg

bad pic of my 2 maxi mini carpet nems

IMG_3459.jpg

barnacle blennies!

IMG_3443.jpg

this one turned purple!

IMG_3450.jpg

chalices

IMG_3461.jpg

stinky in his deadly nem, that took the life of my butterfly =(

IMG_3463.jpg

Thanks for lookin!

• 2 months later...
Builder Anthony

Do you still have any of those blue star polyps?I found this thread by googleing star polyps and im on this board actively now.Id appreciate it if you could send me a message because im not really sure what section this topic is poste in.

I really like your tanks.Some of the coraline alage looks like it plate nicely.Thats a good sign you dont move stuff around alot.

• 6 months later...

Everything thing in all 3 tanks is for sale including the tanks themselves I prefer not to ship but will consider it if everything doesnt sell locally.

Price is negotiable on everything but i need to sell the livestock before i get rid of any of the hardware. If your interested in anything just let me know and we can work out a price.

• 1 month later...

Archived