Top Shelf Aquatics

PaulEs 12gallon AP Dosing question!

PaulE915

Lets see some good pics of these frags you speak of...

Sorry guys and gals, I relocated jobs, and have been super busy...Who wouldve thought BMW's would be in such demand...not me!! not now!!! but all is well the tank has been doing great, copepods are in abundance, and as soon as i have time i will add some more goods...for now, corralline is starting to pop up as well as some macro algae....will post pics when i have time..Happy New Year!!!

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the urchin seems to be doing well in his first day... my water params are stable..PH was a bit low, and so far the couple pounds of LR i added havent caused a detectable spike in amonia...

• 1 month later...

Hey reefers, my gf and I started a new custom 65 from glasscages, and as such she wanted to create our own profile together..... check out the link in our sig...the AP12 is smooth a year in, and i have quite a bit of life in it...A pizza anemone, a condy nem, a Catalina Goby, 2 long spine black urchins, one large n one small, a mini green carpet nem, some hammer coral, a couple mushrooms and thats all...soon they will be relocated into their new 65gallon home... I will post up pics soon

Archived