inTank Media Baskets

PaulEs 12gallon AP Dosing question!

PaulE915

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going to get any fishies PaulE?

fishies...hmm im thinking of a Lionfish and golden puffer..as well as a cowfish...and then im gonna stick a few nems in there... hahah and while im at it, im gonna throw down some jelly fish...

hahahhah totally kidding..um fish, possibly a pair of black clowns, and 1 goby...of some sort...

fishies...hmm im thinking of a Lionfish and golden puffer..as well as a cowfish...and then im gonna stick a few nems in there... hahah and while im at it, im gonna throw down some jelly fish...

hahahhah totally kidding..um fish, possibly a pair of black clowns, and 1 goby...of some sort...

PaulIE915, check out the citrinis clown goby!

PaulIE915, check out the citrinis clown goby!

looks alot like a sophisticated goldfish...i like those sharknose ones! i may steal your idea!

so im waiting for the package of zoas to arrive today...its freezing cold here still...i live in the desert!!! WTH!!! I tell ya, seeing snow on palm trees is a bit weird.... :scarry:

alrighhhttt my frags came in today, omgomgomg only had a few minutes to sit and stare once i put them in the tank, i hope my hermits leave em alone for now.. fingerscrossed . I got 5 frags total, and all but one have more than 1 polyp on them...im eager to see how the Eagle Eyes look and the stardust PE..will throw up some pics later if the suckers open up :happydance:

Nice, did I mention that your aquascaping is pretty sweet? It will be cool to see the frags grow out on it!

btw <_< need pichers... you should also take a picture of a palm tree with snow on it..

We just got snow here today and I sold an old 10g tank w/ old HOB filter for $25 on Craigslist - guy didn't even haggle.... :happy:

Goldfish???

p-39124-Citrinis-Clown-Gob.jpg

a goldfish with a clownfish face and war paint

the green one is equally cool:

p-71055-clown-green-goby.jpg

Thanks man, I wasnt too happy with it at first, but its grown on me... the frags are super tiny...I will post pics when they all open up..I pissed them off cuz i just dropped them in the tank...ahah..

snow on palm trees is wicked... i almost slid my car off the mountain last night, I kick myself in the a$$ for not buying a Hummer n opting for the sports car instead, but oh well it is what it is...

post-47845-1259944773_thumb.jpg

post-47845-1259944780_thumb.jpg

here are the frags

post-47845-1259945181_thumb.jpg

craigslist is great.....ive hustled some stuff on there,....in fact i posted my Trans Siberian tickets for 500.00 bucks...i hear the show is awesome...so lets see if someone is willin to pay almost 10 times face value for these primo seats i own....

that war paint is pretty sweet...i dont like the green one... -_-

i imagine people around there know how to drive in the snow..unlike here..

craigslist is great.....ive hustled some stuff on there,....in fact i posted my Trans Siberian tickets for 500.00 bucks...i hear the show is awesome...so lets see if someone is willin to pay almost 10 times face value for these primo seats i own....

that war paint is pretty sweet...i dont like the green one... -_-

i imagine people around there know how to drive in the snow..unlike here..

I usually just see what other people are selling stuff for and then mark mine up 30%, clean my sh!t up and take some really good pictures.

I didn't like the green one at first either, but they look better in real life.

People seem to forget what snow is even though we get it every year without fail :mellow: usually takes a few weeks until everyone remembers how to drive in snow. I just go mess around on a back road quick and get my car sliding at a slow speed to get a feel for it again.

Can't see anything in your frag pics, but I just went through the same thing. Waiting for them to open sucks.

Can't see anything in your frag pics, but I just went through the same thing. Waiting for them to open sucks.

I concur...a few had started to open, and then one of my hermits knocked the frag off the cliff and well yea now theyre pissed... :lol:

and yes snow on palms, we are in for a cold december here in the southwest..yikes...

I love sliding my car around though... i had some serious fun last night.... a little scary...but more fun and adrenaline inducing... :ninja:

i have this ugly looking worm thing that burrows in the sand, can see its tunnel its against the glass, it pulses red, really wicked, hides when i shine a light and tap the glass...also there is spider web looking stuff in the vicinity of the hole...any ideas? cant get a decent photo sorry

Sweet snow pics! Never seen snow on a palm tree before :P

Glad to hear the frags made it through the blizzard okay, did the heat pack keep everything warm?

Sweet snow pics! Never seen snow on a palm tree before :P

Glad to hear the frags made it through the blizzard okay, did the heat pack keep everything warm?

yeah, the snow is wicked...it hasnt gone above like 35 degrees here this week... freezing cold out, yes the heat pack did work for the most part, in fact it was still giving off heat yesterday i think...

still waiting for the stardust and eagle eyes to open up...hopefully they do so soon..the others are open

thanks again

i have this ugly looking worm thing that burrows in the sand, can see its tunnel its against the glass, it pulses red, really wicked, hides when i shine a light and tap the glass...also there is spider web looking stuff in the vicinity of the hole...any ideas? cant get a decent photo sorry

Have you tried posting this in the ID forum, there's some helpful people in there.

Have you tried posting this in the ID forum, there's some helpful people in there.

eh it really doesnt bother me too much, and if it starts too ill dig the little bugger out and burn him

So the Eagle eyes and stardust have still not opened, although the Stardust appears as if its stretching upwards..so i moved it further up, then it like shrivels down...now its in the middle of the tank with some moderate flow, and sticking straight up again...WTH!!! and the other dudes are open like walmart...all the time... any idea why the Eagle eyes and stardust arent opening? my salinity is 1.026-27 temp is 79-80, doing 3 gallon WC's weekly..

My fellow REEFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!How the heck are ya!!! sorry been a long while since I posted any news about my tank...the weather here has livened up, I've been super busy training for the upcoming MTB season...stoked about it...okay okay so about my tank..Its colored up nicely, I havent added anything new, I've been doing water changes every sunday, 2 gallons instead of 3...Ummm the Eagle Eyes have opened up beautifully, as have all the polyps..the Stardust is gorgeous and very sensitive to vibrations, the lemon limes look awesome and the others are cool too...copepods are plentiful, one of the hermits molted, and the smallest upgraded his shell...jerks knock my frags of the rocks all the time...ugh...I will try and get ya'll some pics in a bit...the snow pics were from MYtouch cell phone, the tank pics are with an IPhone, and BB curve....and a few have been taken with a canon camera...not sure on its tech specs...sorry...well guys i said alot...thanks for following along...I think ill add some more stuff after the new year.. gotta make it through the holidays first...okay Ciao!

Archived